Not too long after Lan Xiang left the study room, Shi Fengju returned to the small garden.

He saw Sang Wan sitting by the ledge of the window sewing something. Her white and slender neck looked delicate and beautiful under the faint light. From his direction, the side of her face was soft and gentle, and her red lips looked tender as their edges rose a little. She was extremely lovely yet pitiful at the same time. Under the faint light, she exuded a tranquil and elegant disposition.

Shi Fengjus heart fluttered for a moment before calming down. His dejected heart was wiped clean in an instant. The subtle warmth and calmness gradually filled his heart as if spring water was slowly being released into his heart. Such a sensation gave him the feeling of warmth and reluctance. Is this how it feels to be home?

Having lowered her head for quite some time, Sang Wan gently looked up and stretched her arms back for a while. Her eyes were like a pair of gems as they glistened under the faint light, and upon seeing Shi Fengju who was standing there without moving, she quickly got up to walk towards him. She then called out to him, Sir, youre back!

En! Shi Fengju walked up and smiled, What were you sewing? He was extremely happy to hear those three words she said to welcome him back.

Its a headwear for Mother, Sang Wan smiled, My craftsmanship isnt that good. Ive been making it for several days, and its still not yet complete!

Shi Fengju could not help but want to feel the headwear. It was purple, and embroidered on both sides was a chrysanthemum pattern. The middle was not embroidered, so that it could be embedded with a jewel or a jade. The bright satin material felt very comfortable with the cotton as the inner lining. The headwear was soft to the touch, causing no abrasions on the skin.

Youve worked hard, so Mother will surely like it! Shi Fengju smiled and placed it down, but his mood turned a little sour. She seemed to never have thought of sewing something for him!

Then thats good! Sang Wan smiled before saying, Oh yes, Ive already divided the things that Sir brought back into several categories. There are things that I dont know whom to give to, so Sir, why dont you have a look for yourself!

As Sang Wan spoke, she took several pieces of paper over to him and handed them to him. The others were fine, but as for Gu Fangzi, she was sure that woman would have a comment for her regardless what she gives, so might as well push it all cleanly to him.

Shi Fengju was somewhat unhappy and also helpless. Since he had already given everything to her, then shouldnt it mean that he had let her assume responsibility? Regardless of how she distributed the items, he would have no opinion. But in the end, the decision was still on him!

But thats fine, there will still be many days to come!

Shi Fengju encouraged himself and received the paper. But upon seeing that everything was written neatly in order with all the names and quantities of the goods, all he had to do was correspond the goods with the paper.

She ah, is just being too careful!

But thinking of her difficulties while standing in her position, Shi Fengju could entirely empathize with her.

Shi Fengju smiled. I already had someone send a prepared set for Mother and the Seconds. It was my bad for not being clear. The majority of these are for you, but you can pick a few and gift them to a few sisters and nannies!