Make You Mine <33

Arizona's pov
Well, I can call you darling and everything will be okay
'Cause you know that I am yours and you are mine
Doesn't matter anyway
In the *morning*, we'll take a walk
It's nothing funny just to talk..

I walked into the kitchen to see Amelia making breakfast. Damn she's cute. "Hey you" Amelia said looking up at me. I walked around and hugged the brunette from behind, planting kisses on her neck then a soft one on her lips. "hey darling, whaddya say we go for a walk after breakfast?" I smiled cheerfully, which always wins her over. "That sounds great, I got new joggers the other day" Amelia smiled, "now sit down so i can give you some food" I chuckled at my girlfriends fowardness and sat down at the breakfast bar in our kitchen, well my kitchen, no our kitchen, that sounds better.

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine!

After we ate breakfast we both went upstairs to change. I put on a pair of burgundy joggers and tied my hair up into a ponytail, Amy wore navy blue joggers and her hair was in a messy bun, incredibly hot if I don't say so myself. "You my darling look gorgeous" I smiled leaning into kiss the fierce neurosurgeon. "Your not to bad yourself" Amelia smirked after parting from me. "I was thinking we could walk down to the pier, get some ice cream then come back?" Amelia said in her baby voice. "it's not even 11:00 am and your thinking about ice cream?" I questioned. "pWeeaaaseeee" She begged sticking her lip out like a little kid. "whatever makes you happy" I said kissing her forehead.

Well, I have called you darlin' and I say it again, again
So kiss me till I'm sorry, babe, that you are gone and I'm a mess
And I'll hurt you and you'll hurt me
And we'll say things we can't repeat

"We made it!" Amelia announces excitedly. I grabbed her hand and smiled. "Ice cream?" I asked kind of excited at the thought now. "yes m'lady" she said playfully bowing down before me.

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine

Then the unexpected came. We were sitting down by the pier and Amelia went down on one knee. "Arizona Robbins, the love of my life, you are the most cherished part of me, I will always love you. You find light in the darkest of places and always manage to put a smile on my face, your always there to be goofy with me, and your there when I need to cry, will you marry me?" The brunette smiled then pulled out a gorgeous ring. "Yes Amelia, 100 times yes. but only if you Amelia Frances Shepherd will marry me" I teased. "yeah i'm down" Amy chuckled then pulled me into a kiss.

Until I make you mine!
<3