𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

He walked passed me and pushed open the doors off the gym. I stood still for awhile but then snapped back to reality and pushed to doors open to go and find him.

"Adam! Adam, where did you go? Please, reply." I walked thru the school halls. I looked thru every classroom window but i could'nt find any sign of Adam.

I knew he hated his dad. I did too. Most people in this school do acctually. But i would never excpect him to tell his dad. His dad just had to push him to the edge.
I know how easily you can trigger Adam, and i've only known him for a month.
As a dad your suppost to know what upsets your son. Right?

As i was about to give up my search for Adam and head back to the gym. I walked past the library and looked inside thru the glass windows, only see Adam sitting on one of the few library couches with his face in his hands and him mumbeling to himself. I quickly ran towards the door and bursted in.

Adam looked up in shock, tears running down his face. When he saw me he quickly sat up straight and whiped the tears off his face, trying to pretend like he was'nt just crying. "What do you want?"
I stayed quiet and made my way over to the teary eyed boy. "Can i sit here?" He nodded and looked away from me, still trying to hide his teary eyes, red face.

"Adam, i-" "Don't." I gave him a confussed look. "Don't what?" "Don't make me feel better. Don't make me feel like you acctually care about me, cause i know you don't, Cassidey. No one does. It's pretty fucking obvious. I'm a shit son, my dad does'nt want me, everyone at school hates me, and i fucking know it! So why, that everytime that i feel shit since i've met you, you make me feel good? Why are you so nice to me?"

"Cause people don't see you like i do!" Adam looked at me, the tears now streaming down his cheeks again.
"Back at my place, when you came over fornthe first time. I feel like the was the first time you acctually opend up to someone and let yourself be vonerble for even just a second. In that second i saw the real you. The real Adam Groff. You're not some classic-mean-dumb-highschool-shitbag. You're a sweet guy who just want to be understood. And i want to be there for you cause.. I know if i was in your situation i would want someone to care too."

Adams mouth grew into a small smile and he whipped the tears away from his face again. "You're to fucking nice to me, melon tits." I smiled and pushed a few black hairs behind my ear. "Isn't it time then you start being nice to me too?"
Adam chuckled and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his blouse. "You're right, i really should.. You look really beautiful tonight, Cassidey."

I felt the blood rushing to my face again. I wanted to look away from him and hide my red face but i could'nt. His eyes locked me into place. He was staring at me, and i was staring back at him.
I felt Adam's hand resting on my cheek.
I saw his eyes move from mine, to my mouth. I looked back at his mouth aswell, and then back to his eyes. I saw him getting closer to me, untill i felt his breath on my mouth.

"Adam, why-" "Shut up, don't ruin it."
I closed my eyes and chuckled at his response. I opend my eyes and before i could say anything back to him i felt Adam's mouth on mine. A part of my brain was repulsed by the tough of 'cock-monster-Groff' kissing me. The other part, was melting away in the kiss and could'nt focus on anything els. My eyes slowley closed and my arms wrapped around his neck as i kissed him back.

His lips felt so soft wich i didn't expect at all. I felt his tongue press against the entrance of my mouth, asking for entrance. And i let him in. I felt his tongue swerling around mine as i melted more into the kiss. I noticed Adam was slowly leaning my back onto the couch untill he was laying untop of me. One of my hands went thru his hair as my other rested on his back, playing with his blouse.

I felt Adam's hand creeping around my back. I didn't mind at first untill he broke the kiss and made his way over to my neck. He placed sweet little kisses on my neck as i felt his fingers wrap around the zipper of my dress and hearing the sound of him slowly unzipping it.

"OKAY, WOAH, TIME OUT." I shot up from underneath Adam and he gave a confussed look. "What's wrong?"
"Okay, as much as i really liked making out with you. I do not plan on lossing my virginity to you in the fucking school library at a school dance. I'm not—"
Before i could even finish my sentence, Adam interrupted me. "Hold up, you're a virgin?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Yes, Adam i have big tits and i'm a virgin. Whooptie-fucking-doo."

Adam laughed and sat up straight aswell.
"Well, sorry i'm supprised i guess. I wasn't even planning to fuck you. I just.."
Adam went quiet and i raised my eyebrow. "What?" "I just reeaaallllyyy wanted to see your boobs finally." Adam smiled akwardly and fixed his collar.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes again.
"My my, i expected more from you Mister, Groff." Adam laughed and looked at me. "Come on, can you really blame me? They're so perfect! Plus, this is not fair. You've seen my cock. It would only be fair if i saw your tits now aswell. That would make us even."

I tought about it. And he was right. It wasn't fair. I felt the back of my dress and felt it was still partly unzipped. "You're right." I quickly pulled down the top of my dress, revealling to Adam my 'perfect tits'. His expression was priceless.
After 2 seconds or so, i pulled my top back up and put my breasts back in place.

"You're not wearing a bra? Didn't take you as that kind of girl, Cassidey."
I smacked his shoulder and laughed.
"Shut the fuck up. They don't make alot of comfy strapless bra's in my cup size. This was just easier. Plus, it came in handy i guess."

I stood up from the couch to puy my breasts right in place again, because i didn't put them very comfterble a few seconds ago. Adam layed down on the couch with a big ol' grin on his face.

I layed down on the empty spot next to him, smiling as well. "What's with the grin?" "Nothing, just got a hard-on."
I laughed, thinking it was a joke. But when i rested my head on his chest and looked down, i saw he acctualy had a hard-on.

"Disgusting." "Your fault." I chuckled and snuggled my face into his chest. I felt so comfterble with him. I completely forgot about everything around us. I even seemed to forget the music from the gym. Before i knew it, i was out.