Wattpad & Fright Guide

About the FRIGHT Profile

Hello and welcome to the FRIGHT guidebook!

This is to help you navigate the profile and to get an overview of everything going on and how it works. You'll find everything you need to know about FRIGHT fiction, this profile, the ambassadors behind this profile, and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with and on this profile and Wattpad in general.

We will cover loads of guidelines, how's, what's, where's, and why's in here.

Remember: read, comment and vote on stories you enjoy. Always be positive. Encourage one another to build a great community!

Readers and Writers, welcome one and all! And thank you for following our page! Be sure to tell your friends!

To make things easier, here's a quick directory:

General Information about FRIGHT:

What is FRIGHT?

Guide to Submissions

Our Reading Lists

Information about what you can find on the profile:

· Flash in the Dark: (Each month we will be setting exciting and chilling new prompts. All you have to do is write your most terrifying tale, keeping it under the word count given! Winners each month will be shouted out on the Fright profile. Enter if you dare.)

· The Fright Train: (we will start you off with a short story prompt. We will then ask for you, our readers, to add to the story bit by bit. As the horror builds up, we should hopefully be able to create a whole story, contributed to by loads of you guys.)

· Drawing Blood: A collection of horror-related art.

· Contests & Writing Prompts: Discover our contests, writing prompts, and challenges...if you dare.

· Fright Bites: A collection of short stories written by Wattpadders who love a good scare as much as we do. Featuring brand new interactive features, flash fiction, and short stories, this is the place to be for short chilling tales!

These bites aims to celebrate the diversity of these exciting genres, both in sub-genre, length and style, so whether you're channeling Lovecraft or King, the supernatural, full moons, dark alleyways, sharp teeth or screaming bloody murder, we know you'll find something here to inspire a shiver or two.

Just try not to read them alone in the dark.

· Sins of the Blessed: A terrifying tale, by Sandra Grayson.

· Jinn: A horrifying short story by Jakayla Toney.

· Stay Silent: A Horror Anthology: Five of Wattpad's top horror writers come together to create a terrifying short story anthology that will have you sleeping with the lights on...and unable to make a sound.

· IT: Read the first four chapters of Stephen King's terrifying, classic #1 New York Times bestseller.

General Wattpad Guides:

Profile Etiquette: Do's and Don'ts

Help Guide with Handy Links

Wattpad English Profile Directory

Wattpad International Directory

Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

What is FRIGHT?

The official Wattpad community profile for all the chills, thrills, and bloody words in our Horror, Paranormal, and Thrilling Mystery genres. Get your goosebumps from our cultivated readings lists and challenge yourself to discover your own dark side with our regular writing prompts and contests.

Does it look like your cup of coffee? You are at the right place then, do read on.

Wattpad English Profile Directory

[LIST OF ALL AMBASSADOR-RUN ENGLISH PROFILES]

Link: English Ambassador Profiles 

Wattpad InternationalProfile Directory

[LIST OF ALL INTERNATIONAL AMBASSADOR PROFILES]

Link: International Ambassador Profiles