Bad day!

Colby's POV
I snapped I could not believe he just said that I push him up against the locker real hard
Colby: "what the fuck did u just say mate!"
Boy #1: "ow bro what the fuck"
Boy #2: "dude get off him!"
Colby: "don't u ever call her a nerd again or I swear to god I will end u!"
U let him go and punch him in the face
Colby: "never speak to me again!"
Y/n's POV
Y/n: "Colby what happened!?"
Colby: "don't worry it's fine, come on I'll take u home"
Y/n: "ok"
I had no idea what to think all i heard was colby say "or I swear to god I will end u" I didn't know what to think. I get back to mine and we both go inside, my parents weren't home.
Well i thought my parents weren't home..
Me and Colby went up to my room,we got onto ur bed turned the tv on and started watching movies I started to cuddle up to colby and one thing led to another and before i knew it we were kissing and after everything that had happened today and what he had done for me, i was happy and i thought i was actually ready, the kissing started to get more passionate, Colby lifted me up on top of him,we were like half sitting up and half lying down,  Colby started touching me all around and i had butterflies in my stomach and then he stopped and asked if it was ok if he started to take my clothes off and i nodded so he did then he took his shirt off, we weren't completely naked but we were close enough and all of a sudden my mom come into my room, I quickly use the blanket to cover up.
Y/n: "mom what the hell knock first"
Mom: "what are yous doing!!"
Y/n: "mom get out of my room"
To be continued....