Hyperventilate

CHAPTER SIX: Hyperventilate

Soo Jung's Point Of View

The entire ride going to the dance class, Soo Yeon eonnie didn't stop asking why I was 'smiling like an idiot', I wanted to answer her but Sehun told me not to tell anyone about the dance club. He repeated it for more than 5 times to me before I closed the doors to the classroom, to be honest I found it annoying, it's not like I'd babble away about it and spread it to the my friends until it reaches the principal's office.

I'm actually a quiet girl when I'm tired, but there are days when I eat chocolate or drink coke and anything that can make people hyper and talk about stuff non-stop.

When mom stopped the car in front of the building, I immediately pecked her right cheek and grabbed my bag before getting out of the car. Now a days, mom wouldn't send me in the building anymore because Soo Yeon eonnie would throw a fit saying that she didn't want to go inside the building anymore since she'd be tired climbing the stairs and mom could suggest for her to wait in the car and she'd say it would be too hot and that she didn't want to open the window. So now, mom just goes back here to fetch me.

When I got out of the car I was greeted by tiny droplets of water falling over my head so I had to cover my head with hand. I waited for mom and eonnie to depart while waving my other hand at them.

I hurriedly ran towards the door before I could manage to take a bath on the rain. I dusted the water away from the rain and looked outside, The dark clouds could be clearly seen from the transparent door.

Was the weather this bad before departing from school earlier? Last I remembered the sun was still shining brightly before.

I looked down from the sky and saw the commotion happening in front of me as people started running and looking for shelter, some people were pulling out their umbrellas.

A smiled appeared on my face as I watched these people run around. It's not that I'm having fun seeing them suffer or panic, I'm not a sadist if that's what you're thinking. It's just that the fact that they're not enjoying the rain, I thought of running around it later, if mom would pick me up late.

I looked at the flower shop beside the building with difficulty as I moved at the very edge of the door to see it clearly, the shop owner didn't bother to cover the flower since plants needs water, must be a really easy job.

I snapped out of my look around when I realized I had to hurry.

_________♦_________

When I entered the room, I saw everyone sitting on the ground facing Ms.Kim as she wrote something on the tiny board she was holding unto while sitting down on the chair. I slowly walked towards the pack, trying hard not be noticed, but I think the door opening can easily grab their attention and direct it to me.

"Good Afternoon Soo Jung. Would you mind sharing to the class why you're trying to creep at the back?" Ms.Kim's voice echoed through the room followed by giggles and snickers from my classmates.

I looked at Ms.Kim as she returned my gaze, I immediately looked away not knowing what I should do.

Should I bow and say sorry? Or be witty with my answer? Or should I act cute?

"Well?" Ms.Kim's voice travelled through my ears like thunder, making me move immediately and do the stupidest thing ever. I clipped my legs and bent my legs down while I waved my right hand elegantly looking like a pageant queen. I flashed a smile and said "Good Afternoon to you too Ms.Kim!" I chirped away while maintaining the smile on my eyes that took so much of my muscle's powers to keep it curved up.