Get on the bus and ask him: "You said you want to take me home?"

"Well, take you home."

"Where is it?"

"I will know when I get there."

Chang Qi took her to a villa area, but the villa area was guarded. The average person was not easy to come in. The car drove outside a villa and stopped. Chang Qi took out the key and opened the door. It was big, but very empty. Only a few simple pieces of furniture were placed.

Advertisement

"Like? The country gives."

I went in and walked around. The house had two floors and there were many rooms. She couldn't believe it. "Is this really our home?"

"of course."

I was very happy, and I couldn’t help but be red-eyed. When Chang Qi saw it, she hurriedly helped her wipe her tears. He pulled her into his arms and comforted him: "What happened? Didn’t you want to have a home? I am giving you now, are you not happy?"

"Happy, I am very happy, I am afraid I am dreaming."

"If you bite me, if I hurt, I will tell you that this is not a dream."

He was teased by him, "I bite myself even if I want to bite."

The rough palm helped her wipe her tears. "Well, don't cry, wait for the furniture city to see, we all choose the furniture you like?"

"it is good."

**

Before the wedding, the two finally decided to say something about the wedding and the Xiao family.

Advertisement

Yan Yan and Chang Qi went to the Xiao family together. The two had already greeted Xiao family in advance, so when they went, Xiao Jia Er was waiting for them at home.

Xiao Mama is still very enthusiastic, Xiao Dao is still very subtle, but Mo Qingyan feels that there is a strange feeling of guilty in such a meeting. After all, Xiao Bai did not explicitly like her on the social platform.

After a few people have simply chilled, Chang Qi explained the intention. "I am going to have a wedding next month."

Xiao’s smile is a bit awkward. “Are you already decided?”

Chang Qi held Mo Qingyan’s hand tightly and said, “It’s decided.”

Xiao Mama and Xiao Dad took a look at each other. Xiao Dad said: "Since you have decided, we will bless you."

The conversation went smoothly, and the two did not intend to stay here for dinner, so since they have indicated their intentions, the two are ready to leave.

Only after the two people came out of the living room, they saw Xiao Bai slowly descending from the upper floor. Mo Qingyan did not expect Xiao Bai to be at home today.

Advertisement

Xiao Mama saw Xiao Bai, her expression was even more embarrassing, and said: "You are not sleeping on it? How can I sleep for a while?"

Xiao Bai didn't talk, and slowly walked down the stairs. He put his hands in his pockets, his feet were heavy, his face was a little cold. His eyes fell on Mo Qingyan, until he walked down the stairs, he slowly looked at Changqi. past.

He smiled and smiled with a sigh of relief. "Are you already married? How do you want to end it again? Do you want to commit bigamy?"

When Ms. Xiao saw it, she hurriedly pulled him forward. She shouted: "Are you still not awake? Haven't woke up and hurry up and go to sleep."