Advertisement

After she left the game, she returned to the barracks to rest. It was a large barracks where six people lived, but the three girls who came with them, plus their assistants, just lived alone.

Probably came to a new place, everyone did not sleep, the two older sisters were chatting, Mo Qingyan could not sleep, she was going to go out for a walk, Xiaoxu did not feel at ease, went out with her.

The military camp at night was quiet, and soldiers were standing everywhere. They looked up at the soldiers standing on the lookout and armed with guns. At every distance, they could see a soldier with a gun.

Even the military camp under the night gives people a feeling of oppression and solemnity.

Mo Qingyan passed a post and there was a soldier reminding him: "Miss Mo, don't go away at night."

Xiaoxun hurriedly said: "We just can't sleep and take a walk. Don't worry, just wander around."

The soldier said again: "Do you need me to follow?"

Xiao Xun said: "No need to use it."

"You can only go around and you can't go far."

Xiao Xun and Mo Qingyan hurriedly nodded.

Advertisement

Xiaoxu stayed with him for a while and felt that the solemn atmosphere of the army was so repressed that he couldn’t breathe. He said with Mo Qingyan: "Let's face, or do we go back?"

"I can't sleep, you have to go back first."

Xiao Xun was also afraid of this time by the reporter, and the boss confessed that she had to follow her face, so she did not speak again, and she followed her.

The two unwittingly walked to the camp where they passed, but did not expect that there were people in the camp who were training so late.

When the lamp was pulled on the training ground, Mo Qingyan saw the familiar figure in the camp.

This is not far from the training ground, she can hear his full voice, "You three together."

There were three soldiers in camouflage uniforms standing around him. When he heard his words, the three people slammed together and screamed at him. Mo Qingyan saw the heart and couldn’t help but mention it, but the three were obviously not His opponent, he took a handful of fire, and even if there was only one eye, the movement was still agile, and soon the three were thrown to the ground by him.

Advertisement

"Not satisfied?!"

His shirt was off, his body was sweating, the light shone, and the back of the sweat was shining.

The sound of full-spiritedness, with the majesty of a sergeant.

The three men climbed up from the ground and said in concert: "Serve."

"Not satisfied, louder."

"clothes!"

"clothes!"

"clothes!"

His face was severe from beginning to end, and even though the soldiers were convinced, there was no smugness on his face.

"Dissolution!"

The three soldiers stood in line and left the venue.

Soon there was only one person left on the training ground. I didn’t know if he had sensed anything. He suddenly turned around and looked at it. Although it was not far away, she could not fully see him because the light was too dark. The expression only felt that he seemed to frown.