Wu Qi bowed her head on her head and rushed to her: "Sell the restaurant and do what you like."

"..."

Lin Zhenzhen didn't understand why he suddenly said this.

"Don't you want to be a lawyer? Continue your unfinished political and legal examinations, and it's good to support your family."

Advertisement

Lin Zhenzhen was moved by the words. The hotel’s income was very high. If the door was closed, the whole family’s pressure would fall on him alone, but he was willing to shoulder the burden of life and let her do what she liked.

"Now the hotel is not open, is it necessary? The last veteran has left, it is time to turn it off, and you don't have to be dragged down by it."

Lin Zhenzhen did not answer.

During the Anti-Japanese War, the grandfather was still a child. Later, after the hotel opened, he met several veterans who gathered here. They all returned from World War II. It is said that the group of veterans decided to be here. Party. Later, they negotiated that they would come to the Peace Hotel once a year on August 15th (Japan announced the time of surrender).

Therefore, the grandfather decided that as long as they live a day, the Peace Hotel will never close, waiting for their presence every year.

It’s just that as time goes by, there are fewer and fewer veterans coming here every year. By this year, there will be only one veteran grandfather.

Advertisement

He came from Hong Kong. He was in his 90s, and he still had a urine bag. He came from Hong Kong to North City for a party. There is a special private room in the Peace Hotel that is reserved for them. Lin Zhenzhen routinely prepared a large table for them, but he was in the box and waited until the afternoon to see the second person.

He knows that no one else will ever appear again.

Lin Zhenzhen and Lin Qingqing's two sisters still follow the usual practice, let him take a picture of him at the door, and then put the photo in the box, there are many photos in the box, arranged in chronological order, The first one stood a lot of people, including grandfather, so that there were fewer and fewer people in the photo.

Lin Zhenzhen posted the photo and sent the veteran grandfather to the car. Only a few days after he left, she received a call from his family saying that he had left.

The last veteran who celebrated the victory of World War II at the Peace Hotel will not come again.

The hotel naturally did not have the meaning of its existence, and Lin Zhenzhen gave up the judicial examination to take over the hotel because the hotel still has this meaning.

Advertisement

However, after a moment of contemplation, she smiled and shook her head and said: "I really wanted to be a lawyer before, but later, as I grew older, I found that my personality is not very suitable for lawyers. I am too easy to be soft, and the law has It was ruthless at the time. I have been living in a restaurant for so many years, and I like this kind of life. I just want to manage the hotel and my family now, and then I want to raise a child for love. I don’t want to else. ”

For the love of life, the child is the lover of her mouth, is he?

Wu Qi’s lips smirked and smiled, but at the moment she leaned in his arms and did not see his smile.

"You have a good idea."

Lin Zhenzhen: "..."

Lin Zhenzhen responded to this and said that she was cheeky and unconsciously red, but they are now husband and wife, she said nothing, right? Thinking of Lin Zhenzhen here, I feel that I am not too shy.