"Miss Jiang, the land is bought by the state, and the country has not explained the situation to us. If the problem of payment has not been resolved, you will take people to demolish the house. Is it a bit overbearing?"

This is what Lin Qingqing said.

Jiang Ruyan looked at Lin Qingqing's body and smiled. "When I first saw Mrs. Yi, I was still thinking, I was so fangs and spoke in such a big tone. What came to me, until recently I realized that it turned out that Mrs. Yi is Mr. Yi, but Mr. Yi, even if Mr. Yi is here today, I will dismantle the dismantled. The country has not yet approved it, but this is a matter of time, I have already bought it here, I intend to If you dismantle a family on this side, you will not be able to care about me if you want to come to the country first."

When Jiang Ruyan's voice fell, he saw a man rushing forward and said: "Jiang Ruyan, what do you want to do?"

Lin Qingqing and Lin Zhenzhen looked at each other. The man who stepped forward was Qin Bailun.

Qin Bailun's face was cold and cold, and there was fire between the brows. Jiang Ruyan saw him, but smiled and said: "I am here to do business, don't come and mess with me."

Qin Bailun said: "What are you doing? The approval has not yet come down. It is illegal for you to do so."

Jiang Ruyan said: "Dad all agree that I have come over. Even if I am against the law, what is my father's fear of holding me? You better hurry to let go, or Dad will blame it when you see it."

Qin Bailun said: "I will tell him to my father, and you will leave me with me now."

Jiang Ruyan looked at Qin Bailun's appearance. He was really angry. This man rarely showed his face in front of her since she got married. He never showed happiness in front of her and never showed grief in front of her, but as soon as she met With regard to the woman, he always angered her.

When Jiang Ruyan thought of this, he didn't fight for a fight. She swept Lin Zhenzhen with a cold look: "I don't always care about what I do? How can I stop me so actively? Is it because I removed it? You were distressed when you first fell in love with your house?"

Lin Qingqing is now able to understand it. It turned out that the husband and wife were awkward, and it was awkward to make troubles. It's too unreasonable to make a house to be demolished.

Qin Bailun looked at Lin Zhenzhen subconsciously. Lin Zhenzhen leaned his head and never looked at him from beginning to end. He only felt embarrassed. He rushed to Jiang Ruyan and said: "Go back to me immediately, don't be embarrassed here!"

Her husband felt that she was losing face in front of her first love. How could Jiang Ruyan endure this breath, and the assistant who rushed to the side made a look, then the assistant took a big iron bucket from the car, but saw a letter of half a barrel inside the rail. .

When Qin Bailun saw this thing, he suddenly became angry and said: "Why don't I agree to move me?"

Jiang Ruyan raised an eyebrow and said: "My husband's things are my things. Why can't I move my things? Don't you let me demolish the house? OK, I don't want to demolish the house, but this thing I watched. I don't think you can burn it in front of me."

When Lin and Qing were in love with Lin Bailun, Lin Qingqing always acted as a messenger for the two. So, looking at the style of the envelope in the bucket, she recognized it at a glance. Those were the letters that my sister wrote to Qin Bailun.

Qin Bailun looked at the letters, and his eyes flashed a kind of unspeakable pain. He closed his eyes and almost gnashed his teeth and rushed to Jiang as a flue: "Jiang Ruyan, you should not be too much!"