Every time he walked to the door to see this scene, his heart would be shaken.

He always felt that the woman in front of him wasn't her. Now before him, she was so virtuous and lovely, a stark contrast to the woman she once was, the woman who hated him so much. She hated him, so how can she cook for him?

Filled with uncertainty, he goes over and see her from time to time, and then leave satisfied over and over again.

In this manner, as he went back and forth, the meal was finally ready.

Lin Qingqing put the last soup on the table and hurriedly said to him: "Try it quickly."

Sitting at the dining table and looking at the dishes on this table, Yi Zeyan was at a loss. The steam on the dishes fluttered in his face and he suddenly felt as if his body had expanded countless times.

It was the meal she cooked for him, it was the meal she cooked for him! (E/N: I'm not crying, really NOT crying. Yogatta ne Zeyan? (ToT) )

But even though Mr. Yi was young, he was also a man who has experienced many battles in his life, so, even though the feeling of rising heat made him a little bewildered, he still calmly picked up a dish, tasted it, and evaluated it objectively: "En, it's good."

Lin Qingqing, of course, believed in her own craftsmanship, after all, her family ran a restaurant. She and her sister can cook good dishes, so she was very satisfied with his answer.

Lin Qingqing smiled at him and said: "If it's good, eat more."

He really ate a lot......

After eating, Lin Qingqing thought that there seemed to be some jelly in the snack bought by Yizeyan, so she took it to eat.

Yi Zeyan was frozen for a moment when he saw her sitting on the sofa eating jelly after the meal.

He thought of that night when she mistook his tongue as jelly.

There was also the sound of her coquettish voice, scratching his heart: "Qingqing wants to eat jelly."

Yi Zeyan coughed softly and said: "It will be bad for your health to eat jelly after a meal."

Lin Qingqing said: "I just suddenly remembered that one night I dreamed of eating jelly. In my dream, I thought the jelly was delicious, so I wanted to eat it."

She said that and softly took a mouthful of it.

Yi Zeyan: "......"

He unexpectedly...... was a little afraid to look directly at the jelly.

He scolded himself as an asshole in his heart, before he walked over to her as usual and sat down to watch TV with her.

The room was quiet, except for the sound on the TV from time to time. Yi Zeyan sat not far from her and his sense of
existence was so strong, that after a while, Lin Qingqing felt that her whole body was filled with his scent.

Then she thought of the hug just now. His arms had been warm and comfortable, his body strong and flexible.

She quickly shook her head. Don't think don't think.

After a while of absent-mindedly watching TV, it was almost time to pick up Xiao Yuan.

They went to pick him up, and after having their son there, Lin Qingqing finally felt that the strange ambiguity between her and Yi Zeyan had subsided a little.

Yi Zeyan gave her the studio, and she planned to bring the studio to the right track as soon as possible. She refused MK's invitation to get the copyright back. Also, she intended to find Qiqi, the great composer. If she can be persuaded to join her studio, it would be better.