He also saw Lin Qingqing, and he seemed also stunned.

Lin Qingqing never expected to see Xiang Huayang under such circumstances.When her sister told her that Xiang Huayang and Liang Xin took advantage of her injured life to be together, her heart was sad, wanted to question two people, wanted to make a scene.

But in the end she did nothing.

Five years, even though it is blank to her, it is still five years.

Obviously spoke to him on the phone not long ago. Obviously took a long bus to visit her in Beicheng a few months ago. He was admitted to a medical university in the south, more than 1,000 kilometers apart, and the two could only meet during the summer and winter vacations, but he would still save money and occasionally take a bus for more than 20 hours to see her.

In a twinkling of an eye, he was no longer the freshman of the medical university, but a real doctor.

Sigh, anger, many kinds of emotions mingled in her heart, she wanted to question him loudly and ask him why he had betrayed her, but she knew very well that times had changed now, and it was no longer meaningful to ask them again, she felt a sense of helplessness and sadness.

In the end, she just withdrew her eyes as if she had not seen him. She did not forget the purpose of her visit and went to Long-ge's bed to apologize sincerely.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'll be responsible for your hospitalization and medical expenses in the hospital."

After Lin Qingqing finished, she heard the short-haired woman cutting a sharp voice: "Aren't you quite lofty just now? Why are you so clever and bent down to apologize now?"

That Long-ge also snorted coldly: "You compensate? Can you afford it? You smashed Lao Zi into a concussion. Lao Zi is going to court to sue you. You have to compensate me not only for medical expenses but also pay for my mental damage."

"There's no concussion. You're just suffering from skin trauma." Xiang Huayang answer expressionlessly.

Long-ge was exposed, his mouth was pumping, and he gave him a sinful look. The short-haired woman said again: "Even if there is no concussion, I still want to sue. Sue until she's ruined. See if she still dares to be arrogant."

It's really shameless.

Obviously, they were the one who started the trouble first.

Lin Qingqing slowly raised his head and looked at the short-haired woman coldly and said: "Do you believe I even beat you up?"

Also don't know whether Lin Qingqing eyes too cold, the short-haired woman was shocked by her, but she immediately chuckled and said: "You dare?!"

"I'm going to lose everything anyway. What else can I dare not do?" She raised her eyebrows. "Do you want to try it?"

The short-haired woman felt that there was a kind of ruthlessness in her eyes, the kind of ruthlessness that would cut her belly and pull her intestines, and she really did not expect that this woman, who looked so young, should have such ruthlessness.

Thinking that she had just hit Long-ge with a wine bottle, she subconsciously shivered, but she did not want to be compared with her, and said: "You don't give me much satisfaction, you will have plenty of time to cry." When she finished, she looked at Long-ge. Long-ge smiled contemptuously: "Isn't it easy to make two girls cry?" He said with a malicious smile.

Lin Qingqing feel nauseated.

Lin Zhenzhen finally wanted to make peace. She was just going to apologize to Long-ge when she stepped forward. But she didn't expect that a crowd of uniformed policemen suddenly flock into the door, which turned out to be a group of criminal policemen.