thirty three

-Your P.O.V-

It's a beautiful Saturday in Þórsmörk, Iceland. The perfect day for a picnic, a walk around the park, or perhaps a wedding.

Perhaps my wedding. Wow, that's happening today isn't it?

I've been up since about 6 in the morning, stressing out. Luckily, Jenna, Karma and the Dun sisters have been by my side all afternoon.

"You look absolutely stunning." Jenna says as she's finishing the final touches of my hairstyle.

I let out a quick sigh, thanking her. "Thanks for your help Jenna," I smile. "Also, thank you to all you guys, your support has really helped me calm down." I chuckle.

"Aw, no problem (Y/N). I can't believe my best friends getting married!" Karma comes up behind me and squeezes my shoulders in an embrace, her and I both giggle.

Ashley approaches us. "Yeah, you and Josh are perfect together, no doubt this is gonna be the perfect day." Abigail follows patting me on the back.

"Thanks sistahs." I laugh as do they.

I check the time on my phone and notice it's almost time for the dress/jumpsuit reveal.

I really hope Josh is surprised...in the best way possible of course. I know once I see him in his tux I'm most likely gonna start crying then and there.

I'm a softie, what can I say?

"Well, shall we head down?" Jenna faces all of us, the rest of the girls and I nod.

I stand up, my legs still a little shaky as we all make our way out of the hotel room and to the wedding venue.

-Tyler's P.O.V-

I step away from the hotel bathroom mirror after buttoning my tux

This is it, Josh and (Y/N)'s big day.

"Josh," I call out of the bathroom and see him standing there in his tux. "Oh, I was wondering if you put on your tux yet."

I can't help but smile at my best friend. "Wow dude. This is really happening."

"You're telling me," Josh responds. "I haven't slept since 4 AM."