eighteen

-Tyler's P.O.V-

My eyes glance over towards my friend, who seems to have said something important but maybe I was mishearing. I ask him.

"What...What did you say?" I whisper out, squinting my eyes as Josh starts to plaster a grin on his face.

"That's our band. Twenty One Pilots." He answers me once more and I lose it.

"Josh! Oh my god, you remembered!" I smile widely as I embrace Josh happily, letting out a deep sigh.

(A/N: this gif is v tiny and not the best quality but i just had to use it)

This is amazing! Twenty One Pilots is such a huge part of his life, I'm so glad he remembered us.

"Did you remember anything else?" I question him, he bites his cheek.

"I...don't know. Is there anything else I do need to remember?"

Oh, not really just the fact that the love of your life is over there and you want to MARRY HER.

"...Yeah, there's way more where that came from."

-Your P.O.V-

Later on after Tyler informed Jenna and I that Josh remembered Twenty One Pilots, we headed to his home in hopes of him gaining remembrance of anything else.

Okay, so he knows his family and Tyler and Twenty One Pilots. Yet, he doesn't seem to know who I or Broken Castle are yet.

Ouch.

"(Y/N), oh my goodness!" Jenna plops down on the couch next to me, startling me away from my thoughts.

"OH gosh, Jenna you scared me." I giggle in response, still my heart beats fast.

"You have got to watch the music video for 11:59 PM. It's so good!" Jenna beams over Broken Castle.

"What's going on?" Tyler enters the room, wondering what Jenna was talking about.

"(Y/N) still hasn't watched the video for 11:59." Jenna rolls her eyes while crossing her arms.

"What? You haven't watched it?" Tyler sits down.

"Have you seen it?" I question him.

"No but it's your music video, it's hard to believe you haven't seen all of it." Tyler shrugs, leaning back.

"I already told you it's because-"

"Yeah, Josh and heartbreak and feelings blah blah blah- Just, please. Take a look at your hard work." Jenna opens the Youtube app on the television and is about to click on the video.

I take a look at her and sigh, pressing play.

-Karma's P.O.V-

"OMG yay!" I squeal in excitement, something I do too often.

"What? What is it?" Grayson leans over to me, taking a look at my phone screen.

"(Y/N) texted me saying Josh remembered Twenty One Pilots!" I tell my brother.

"Woah, that's great!" Grayson smiles at me.

"I wish I had checked my phone sooner so I could've responded right away. She sent the message about an hour ago." My shoulders drop as I quickly type out a response.

"Ohhh but you were too busy with Delilahhh." Grayson pokes my shoulder, teasing me.

"Shut it."

"What's the deal with you and her anyway? Do you like her or something-"

"I don't even know, okay!" I let out an annoying response.

"Damn." Grayson holds his hands up. "Sorry to push your buttons."

I breathe in then out. "No, I'm sorry. I just...ugh, I don't know. The last time I liked someone it was...you know, Victoria and I'm glad that we're still friends, it's just awkward sometimes." I shrug.

"So you're scared if you tell Delilah you like her the same thing that happened with Victoria will happen again? I doubt that would happen." Grayson tries to re-assure me of my uncertainty.

"It's just, if Delilah does join Broken Castle...how would it affect the band if something were to happen between us?"

-Josh's P.O.V-

I walk in the living room where I see Tyler, Jenna, and Sunshine all gathered at the sofa, watching something on the TV.

.

.

.

A/N: I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE MY LAST UPDATE IM SORRY AH

questions:

-what do you think about karma and delilah?

-what do you think about josh remembering twenty one pilots?

that's all i have for now, let me know your answers!

i'll see u all in the next one.

stay rad.

-b