XXIX

The next day everyone gets into Liz's spy van and they all set out for Times Square. They have to find the place where Speedball is operating from before he starts his killing spree, otherwise many innocent people will die.

Liz pulls the van over close to Times Square. "Here we are." She turns around to face Michelle and Haley in the back seat "Late last night I managed to home in on where Speedball is hiding. I'll guide you two there over the earpiece in your suit Michelle."

"Sounds good." Michelle replies.

"Let's go kick some drug dealer butt!" Haley exclaims excitedly.

The two of them slide open the door and get out of the van.

Not even a minute after they get out Courtney starts annoying Liz. "Hey Liz, you don't happen to have anything to eat do you, I'm starving!"

Liz rolls her eyes at Courtney. "No. You should've eaten something before you came." She says while climbing over the front seat into the back.

She pulls down a panel from the van's wall and reveals a computer tucked inside. On the screen lit up are two red dots symbolizing Michelle and Haley. They're moving toward a yellow arrow which is Speedball's hideout.

"Ok guys just keep going straight and you'll be fine for a little while." Liz says.

There's a reply from Michelle acknowledging Liz's directions.

"But seriously though can we get something delivered? I know you've gotta be hungry too." Courtney says.

Liz takes a deep breath. "Keep your cool Liz it won't solve anything if you get angry and strangle her." She mumbles to herself.

"Do we need to turn yet?" Michelle asks.

"Yeah take the next right up ahead. You should see an alley." Liz replies while studying the map on her computer.

"What about Chinese? I know a place close by that delivers." Courtney continues.

Liz shoots Courtney a death stare "Shut up before I stab you."

Courtney slowly turns around and sinks into the front seat. "Okaaay I can see you're not into Chinese..."

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Michelle and Haley come up to a warehouse with a bunch of motorcycles parked outside.

"This must be it." Haley says.

"Gotta be." Michelle replies. She looks the warehouse up and down "Now...how do we get inside?"

"Well maybe through the roof? Don't know how we'll get up there though." Haley says.

"Don't worry I'll get us up there." Michelle says with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean by that?" Haley asks suspiciously.

Without explaining Michelle suddenly picks Haley up, then she throws her towards the roof.

"Wait what're you doing, Whoahhhh!" Haley yells as she flies through the air.

She lands flat on her face and gets up just in time to see Michelle float over the edge of the roof and land softly.

"Why couldn't you have just carried me up with you?!" Haley growls.

Michelle shrugs "Where's the fun in that?"

They find a skylight and drop through it onto a catwalk like structure attached to the roof. They look down and see a bunch of crates stacked in different places in the room. People in lab coats are walking around tables and preparing and packaging different kinds of drugs.