animal crackers

[ DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY INVOLVES ALCHOL, DRUG USE AND HEAVY SWEARING

[ DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY INVOLVES ALCHOL, DRUG USE AND HEAVY SWEARING. PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.]

outfit pictured above hehe

millie's p.o.v

three days later

I looked up at the ceiling.

Waiting patiently for the beep from the alarm clock on my phone that i knew was coming. The silence only loomed over me as I stared at the flat surface of the ceiling and it's white white paint.

I haven't been able to sleep all night. The fear that I might hear my window open and footsteps was too much. So my eyes had stayed open all night, staring at the ceiling or looking out the window.

I looked to the sleeping girl beside me. She was snoring with content and the dreadful sound that i knew was coming would only disturb her.

I felt some sort of sadness that i couldn't quite pinpoint. I wanted to stay home, a part of me dreaded even leaving my house to go to school and be surrounded by people that hated me.

It didn't seem to make any sense.

I also felt frustration at the fact that I had to go to try outs today for a squad i didn't even wanna be on. I have to kiss peoples butts and show them respect, but for what? Showing them that I think my friends are lame losers who mean nothing to nobody? Just so I can have their respect and trust?

It was all one big game of morals and we were rolling the dice. I could either loose everything or gain everything and I don't know which scared me more.

Speaking of things that scared me, I saw Ayla giving me death glares all day on Friday when I was at Finn's band practice. I had never seen someone look like they despised me more in my entire life.

That scared me.

Like really scared me.

Plus the fact that she had been acting weird lately, according to Finn. This wasn't how she usually acted and this was unlike her. It was like one day she woke up and completely changed.

Like something had happened to her.

It was odd.

She was sneaking around. Acting suspicious, having people climb in my window? Looking around my house and studying Finn's car. Sending me death glares.

It all scared me and suddenly that feeling had returned, having the feeling that something bad could happen at any moment now.