Genie of the Lamp!

Start from the beginning

"Your voice is amazing! You and Al would make a great team in something like that." I say in pure shock.

"Why thank you, doll. What's your name?"

The genie pulls out his microphone again.

"Y/N."

"Y/N! What a lovely name for a lovely woman." He says in his announcer's voice. I blush at the comment and walk up to Al.

"So, Al. What are you gonna wish for? I mean, you only have 3. You could wish for anything!" 

"Yup, that's true!" The genie says, "But, there are a few rules."

"Like what?" Al says. The Genie turns small and sits next to Al.

"Rule number 1! I can't kill anybody" He chops off his own head. "So don't ask." He puts his head back on. "Rule number 2! I can't make anybody fall in love with anybody else." He gives Al a big kiss on his head. I almost laugh at that one. "Rule number 3! I can't bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture." Al covers his mouth because of how scary the genie looked. I did the same cause it was too scary. "I don't like doing it! Other than that, you got it!" 

"Hmmm..." Al,  Abu, and I say in unison. Abu points upward and we all have an idea.

"Provisos? You mean, limitations... on wishes?" Al says.

"Huh, you're right. Some old powerful genie. He can't bring people back from the dead." I say mocking the genie. He looks at us dead serious.

"I dunno, Abu. He probably can't get us out of this cave. Looks like we are going to have to find our own way out of here."

The genie stomps his foot in front of us. "Excuse me? Psh. Are you looking at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here and all of a sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so. Not right now! YOU'RE GETTING YOUR WISHES SO SIT DOWN!!!"

All three of us sit on the carpet and start shivering because he sounded so scary.  "In case of emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. ANYWHERE! Keep your arms inside the carpet and YEEEAAHHOOOOO!" 

We fly out of the cave and make our way onto land again. I feel like falling off so I hold onto the first thing that I can grab. Honestly, I didn't care if I am embracing Al at the moment. Also, I have my eyes shut. Once we come to a complete stop, I open up my eyes. Wait... this isn't Al... OH NO!

"Genie! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" I say putting my hands together asking for forgiveness.

"It's fine, Y/N. There's no need to apologize!" Genie says patting my head. Honestly, it felt kinda nice... WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!

"So, Genie..." Al says with a big grin on his face.

"What's up, Al?" Genie says to Aladdin. 

"About my three wishes..." 

"Oh? Dost my ears deceive me? Three?" He puts his hand to his ear and then points his finger towards Al. "You are down by one, boi!"

"Nope. I never actually wished to get us out of the cave. Ha. You did that on your own." Al says calmly.

Genie looks like he is about to say something but then his mouth drops. "Y/N is it true?!"

"Yup," I proudly say, "Al and I just want to save as many wishes possible," I say putting my arm on Al's shoulder.

"Well, I feel sheepish." Genie turns into a sheep, "Okay you baaaad boy. But no more freebies." Genie turns into a bee.

I added this cause I think that the Genie should've turned into a bee when he said freebie.