The Cave of Wonders

"Yo, Jafar. When are we gonna get there?" Aladdin yells through the light sandy breeze.

"We'll be there soon. Before we get there, I need to set some rules."

"What are we, irresponsible kids? Sure Al and I steal and... ok now that I think about it, please continue." I say.

Jarar sighs, " Inside the cave, there will be riches beyond your wildest dreams. Only bring me the lamp and you will get your reward. "

"For a guy in a cape ad hat, you sure sound mysterious. What's your parrot's name?" I say hoping I can start a conversation. He just ignores me and continues the rest of the way in silence. BIG OOF!

Once we arrive at this cave practically made of sand, it rises and growls at us. Abu hides behind Aladdin's leg. I kinda feel bad for the small thing.

Who disturbs my slumber?

"Um... it's I, Aladdin." Al looks at me to say something.

"And it is I, Y\N," I say unsure I should've said my name. What if it's like area 51 stuff? Oh right... not my time.  :b

Hmm...you may proceed. Only collect the lamp.

TF is that supposed to mean? THE lamp? Like, what if there r multiple? I dunno what to do?

"Remember," Jafar says, "bring me the lamp, and then you'll get your reward."

We both nod in agreement and enter the lion-shaped sand mountain thingy.

Once we get to the bottom of the staircase, our jaws drop. There are mountains of jewels and gold.

"Y\N, tell me you are seeing this," Al says.

"Why wouldn't I see this. This is like my greatest dream come true!" I almost yell.

"Remember, Y\N. We need to find this lamp and not touch anything else." I nod and Abu pouts.

After about 30 seconds of walking, Abu is already going after jewels.

"Abu, no! What did Al say?" A glare at the smol monkey. Abu pouts and keeps on walking. What a spoiled Lil monkey. 🐒

We keep on walking and about 30 seconds later, Abu runs up to Al and keeps on tugging his jacket. Ok, now I know some thing's up. I turn around and see... a carpet? Rug? I dunno. I look at the rug for about 5 seconds and the rug waves at me.

"Al, look!" I pull on Al's shoulder and he turns around. He sees the carpet that's trying to hide.

Keyword: "Trying"

"Woah," Aladdin states, "Hey, buddy. You can come out. We're not going to hurt you."

Slowly but surely, the rug comes out of its terrible hiding place and comes up to us.

"A magic carpet," I state. "It's a catchy name."

The carpet seems to like my comment and twirls around me. I almost fall but the carpet catches me. It also snatches Abu's hat. After a few seconds of mocking, he gives it back.

"We have to get going, do you want to come with us?" Aladdin asks the carpet. The carpet jumps in the air and comes with us in our adventure.

We keep on walking between the mountains of gold. I saw a pretty necklace with a green emerald in the middle but I hold myself from touching it. Abu's behind me so he probably is raging over me almost taking the necklace. After about 5-10 minutes, we come up to a mountain of stone with a light shining over something on the top.

"Hey, carpet." Al says, "Can you take us up there." The carpet nods and goes underneath our feet and takes us up the tall tower.

I don't get why Aladdin didn't do this in the movies. Like, tf man? It was the EASIEST way to get up!

Once the carpet brings us up to the top, we hop off and look at the object that the light is shining upon.

"A lamp? Why did we come here fo- ABU NO!" Al says and looks back at Abu.

You have touched the forbidden treasure. Now, you will never see the light of day!

Abu has his hands on a huge ruby but then the cave rumbles. Abu gets scared and puts the ruby back right before it turns into lava. Talk about a close call. XD

"CARPET!" I yell. The carpet hears us and picks up.

We go through many obstacles of lava and falling stones. We get near the entrance of the cave. Aladdin and I jump off the carpet onto a ledge.

"Give us your hand!" I yell to Jafar.

"First, give me the lamp." He holds out him hand greedily wanting the lamp.

"First, your hand!" Al yells.

"No, give me the lamp, first!" Jafar yells.

Without my permission, Al gives the lamp to that jacka- well, you know what I mean.

Once Jafar got a hold of the lamp, he starts doing his evil laugh.

"Now give us your hand!" Al yells lauder than before.

"Oh yes, you're getting your reward!" Jafar pulls out a frigging long knife and is about to stab Al's hand. I step in and block the knife with my arm and I get stabbed. After that, Abu bites his arm. I take this chance to grab the lamp from Jafar's pouch it his shirt. Al and I fall and that's when I black out.