chapter 10

Few days have passed since the familiar forest.

Logan along with the rest of the team are surprised that (y/n) has his own familiar.

Logan got along fine with balto since (y/n) introduced him.

Now we have everyone at the academy in the classroom everyone talking.

Then storm along with raven came in.

Storm: Settle down everyone. Said with a smile.

They took their seats and ready for class to begin.

During those times luna noticed (y/n) looking out the window in his own thoughts.

Luna 'thought': Something on your mind love?. Said through the link.

He glances at her.

Y/N 'thought': Just thinking that's all. Said through the link.

She knew something is bothering him.

Then she thought of an idea since she knew tomorrow is weekend.

Luna 'though': Then how about a date tomorrow we never had a chance before the fallen angels attack and it's a free day for everyone. Said through the link.

He looks at her and smile.

Y/N 'thought': Sure why not, I did promise you after all. Said through the link.

She smile to hear that.

Then they continued to listen from storm.

Skip.

Evening at the clubroom.

Everyone relaxing after school.

Akeno drinking tea, kiba reading a book, koneko as usual eating a snack, asia drinking tea akeno made while sitting beside issei.

The pervert still depressed for what happened at the familiar forest of the green slime.

Rias in her thoughts.

(Y/N) and luna just came in.

Y/N: Sup everyone. Said with a smile.

They all look at them.

They said their hello and issei glare at him.

Issei: I'm still mad that your familiar got in the way. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: Issei if you stop being a pervert then you have a chance but if you keep annoying me, balto would beat you up. Said with a neutral look.

That got him to pale.

Then they sit down and as usual koneko sit on his lap again.

He chuckles.

Y/N: Like where you sit koneko. Said with a smile.

She blush a little.

Akeno giggled a little.

Then she looks at rias who still in her thoughts and she knew what she's thinking.

Luna noticed as well and felt sad for her.

Then (y/n) looks at rias.

Y/N: Hey rias you ok?. Said with a questionable look.

She got put of her thoughts when she heard his voice.

Rias: Sorry been on my mind, did you said something. Said with a small smile.

He narrow his eyes a little to see she's hiding something but decided to leave it for now.