prologue

In New Jersey, outside of the xavier's school.

A young seventeen year old boy wearing a black jacket, a brown shirt in it, blue pants and a black sports shoes, standing in front of the gate and looking at the sign.

Y/N: So this is the place. Said with a neutral look.

Then the gates open automatically.

Y/N: Looks like I've been expected. Said with a neutral look.

He walks towards the school and seeing the place.

Y/N: Not bad. Said with a neutral look.

Then he came to the front door and before he could knock the door suddenly opened and to see people waiting for him.

He sees a bald man in a wheelchair charles, a women with white hair storm, woman with red hair jean beside her is a guy with red glasses Scott, a man that looks like a beast but he's is a color blue and a woman with blonde hair beside him mystique also know as raven.

And lastly in the corner he sees a man by the wall with his arms crossed that look almost similar to (y/n).

Y/N 'thought': I finally found you. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Charles smile at him.

Charles: Welcome young one I am ch-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Y/N: Professor charles xavier headmaster of this school, heard about you sir. Said with a neutral look.

That got them surprised.

Charles: What is your name?. Said with a smile.

Y/N: My name is (y/n). Said with a neutral look.

Then jean step forward.

Jean: Why do I sense something similar to logan in you?. Said with a questionable look.

That got everyones's attention including logan.

Logan: What do you mean?. Said with a serious look.

Jean: I sense the same power in him logan. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looks at the kid.

Logan: But I don't know him?. Said with a serious look.

(Y/N) sigh at this.

Y/N: That's because you didn't know about my from my mother many years ago. Said with a neutral look.

That got his attention.

Logan: Who is your mother?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Do you know someone named kayla?. Said with a questionable look.

(A/N: She's from the origins wolverine movie.)

That got logan to think but he doesn't remember.

Logan: Sorry kid I don't. Said with a neutral look.

Then (y/n) put his hand in his jacket to pick something and reveal to be a picture and gave it to him.

Logan looked at it and widen his eyes to see him and a black hair woman.

Everyone looks at the picture and they are surprised.

Y/N: Still don't recognize her?. Said with a neutral look.