She couldn't bear to reject him at the thought of it. She looked at the man subconsciously, but saw that he was still looking at her. He had a shallow smile on his face and waited patiently for her answer.

Lin Qingqing finally compromised: "All right then." But Lin Qingqing looked at her little scooter again, the man seemed to see her dilemma, then gave the driver a look, the driver put her little scooter into the trunk, which was wide enough to put her little scooter down.

The man had reached the rear seat and pulled open the door and rushed to said: "Miss Lin, please."

Lin Qingqing also did not shy, thanked him and got on the car.

He closed the door for her, opened the door on the other side, and carried the kid into the car.

Lin Qingqing could see from his clothes and manners that the man must be wealthy and that he could leave all these things to the driver, but he did it himself, so gracious, with a good upbringing, which gave people a feeling of distance, noble, let a person feel beyond reach.

They arrived to a nearby restaurant. Judging from the decoration of the restaurant, the consumption here is definitely not low.

The man and the child were sitting opposite her, the man gave her the menu and smiled: "Miss Lin can order whatever you wants."

Lin Qingqing wouldn't be so impolite. She hurriedly pushed the menu over and said: "Mr. Yi, just order two dishes."

The man said: "Miss Lin is very polite."

Lin Qingqing thought he meant that she was polite in ordering dishes, but only to find that he took out a business card from his pocket and handed it over. Lin Qingqing hurriedly took it, but it was written on his business card that Yi Zeyan, president of Yicheng Group. Then he continued: "My name is Yi Zeyan. Just call me Zeyan. You don't have to call me Mr. Yi so politely."

Lin Qingqing: "......"

Lin Qingqing glanced at him secretly. He picked up the menu and turned it up. However, there was a kind of natural in his words. It seemed that it was normal for her to call him by his name directly. Lin Qingqing looked at the child next to him again, and the child were also looking at her. In her eyes, he gave her a grin, a meng smile, like a cooked little dumpling.

Is this father and son so familiar?

"The steamed turbot here is the sign dish of the store. How about this?" Mr. Yi asked.

Lin Qingqing said hurriedly: "All right."

What a coincidence, she likes eating fish very much.

Later Yi Zeyan ordered a few more dishes, not much, enough for the three of them.

This child Yi Beiyuan seem to like fish very much, but see him with a large piece of fish, very carefully clean up the thorns, Lin Qingqing is somewhat surprised, did not expect that child that is less than four years old have such a strong self-care ability.

While she was thinking about it, she saw that child, Yi Beiyuan put the fish that had been cleared of its thorns into her bowl.

Lin Qingqing: "......" Lin Qingqing stared blankly for a moment and then said: "Auntie can do this myself."

The child grinned at her, revealing a row of white teeth. He smiled happily and his eyes narrowed: "Auntie eats."

Lin Qingqing looked at the piece of fish in the bowl for a while and felt a lot of emotion. She looked up again, and the little guy across the her grabbed his meal in his mouth. Many children of this age were still being chased by adults to feed the food, but he was so good that he took care of himself to eat.