Scorpius's outfit

(not Scorpius)

Hermione's outfit

                                                                        (Not Hermione)

                                                                        (Not Hermione)

I looked at them and smiled, they were all stunning !I checked my watch and decided that it was time to go. When we arrived at Gino's restaurant, a tall man with dark brown hair, light green eyes and olive skin came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Mione" he whispered, his head in my back "Its so nice to see you "

"You too Gino, where's Carmen ?" I questioned softly

"Here dear" a sweet voice called from behind. I turned around to find a beautiful lady with dark brown hair and eyes and olive skin, five kids by her side and one in her arms. I hugged her tightly.                                                                                                                                                                                 You see, Gino is one of my best friends, he is a wizard but went to some kind of wizarding school in Italy, we met when I was very young, my parents traveled a lot to Italy. We met at his fathers restaurant and instantly became friends, we kept in touch and soon we were best friends. I would travel to France on holidays to go skiing with him. He was like a brother to me I even helped him win over his now wife Carmen who we met on our skiing holidays and helpped him turn his fathers small restaurant into a large scale restaurant chain.                                                               Annie ran and hugged Camila, while Ella went to GiaNina, Ava to Chiara,  Autumn to Bianca, Isaac to Alexandro and finally little Adrianna stayed in her mother arms as well as Scorpius stayed in mine. 

"How was Hogwarts?" I asked Camila, she was in the same year as Anastasia, both girls being Ravenclaw's.

"Fine, I kinda hate my  potions teacher because he is just really boring, I wish I had Annie as a partner instead of Connor Finnnigan, Annie's lucky though she's with Albus !! But oh well..."she sighted Annie just smirked evilly, Gino creped behind her and tickled her under her arms 

"Take that Malfoy smirk of your face" he said laughing as Annie was in tears her legs shaking

"St...st..St..op...p...tick....ling...me" she choked out between laughs 

I just chuckled

"Hey Gino, my family here are just horrible, so if you hear them saying something mean just let it pass O.K.? There is no point arguing with them" I warned, knowing Gino, he is a very protective friend and hates when someone says something mean to someone he loves.

"O.K." he said reluctantly

"O.K., we should get going if I don't want to get my head cut off" I joked, I picked up Scorpius who was siting on the floor, pulling on Adrianna's teddy. I thanked Carmen and the kids before Gino led me to my to a room where lots of people were eating. 

"It'll be fine" he said seeing my hesitation to go in "I'm here if you need me" he pulled me into a hug, then let me go to continue his job.                                                                                                            When I finally arrived at our reserved table, we were last.

"Hermione!" my aunt Chantal hissed "How dare you be late for a dinner in such a nice  restaurant ?!"

"Being last does not mean I am late " I shot back, sitting down between my Mother and Annie. Diner went normally until my Aunt spoke in a horribly loud voice 

"Sooo, Annabelle my duckling darling has beautiful news for you !! Go on Sweety..."Aunt Veronica ushered

"I'M GETTING MARRIED TO DRACO MALFOY !!!" she shrieked 

I chocked on my champagne. My aunt gave me a disdaining look, but ignored me. I held back laugh and just rolled my eyes, explaining to Autumn why they were all talking about her Daddy while everyone was screaming some even crying. Gino just glanced at me and chuckled.

"HERMIONE !!! HOW DARE YOU NOT CONGRATULATE MY DAUGHTER FOR HER MARRIAGE !!!" aunt Veronica shrieked.

"Oh, Annabelle" I said in a sickly sweet voice "Why don't you present your husband to us later this week ?"

"Umm of course, you will see him, even if he would never want to meet a slut like you" she retorted.

Dinner ended nicely and we went back to our hotel room for the night.  The first thing I did when I came home was call Draco.

"Hey Mione"

"Hey love, how's work ?"

"Quite boring actually, I'm so sorry I cant come sooner to your family's reunion. By the way, how's it going ?"

"Horribly to be honest but tomorrow we're going to the beach for the day so that should be nice, oh and Blaise, Luna, Pansy, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Lav and Zack are coming to the beach as well."

"Ah lucky, I miss you so much Mione"

"Miss you too Love"

I stopped the call lying alone in my king size bed, holding my phone against my chest in a light pink silk  night gown, just staring a the night sky, dreading the time when I will have to wake up.