Instagram 98

Harry_Parker

If you are curious as to what Pete looks like when he's talking about MJ when she's not here this is his face

If you are curious as to what Pete looks like when he's talking about MJ when she's not here this is his face. Also we got a new roommate that will be joining our group. The girls are still looking for another girl as the others and I joke around. TonyStark knows who he is too. 

TonyStark: Hey that's teh same face I get when I talk about Pep. Also, I do? 

Rhodney_IP: Should I be worried about the new guy? Also, that is definatly the same face Tones gets when he's talking about his wife. Also, I've kidnapped my neice for the day. I'll deal with Pepper's wraith for it later though. 

BadB_MommaJones: God, I still can't get over the fact that our kids are in College or how in love Peter is with my daughter and how in love MJ is in love with Peter. 

FeParker: #PeterMJPowerCouple

PidgeBot: Fuck I'm lonely.

PepperPStark: Aw! Also, Rhodney_IP I don't care if you kidnapped her for the day as long as you bring home my daughter before dinner safe and sound, I won't go on a warpath. Also, Harry who's the roommate?

Harley_Mechanic_Keener: That would be me, Mrs. Stark. Remember me, old man?

TonyStark: HOLY SHIT! KID!

IronFam: New son? 

BadB_MJ: Awww.

Ned_Guy_Leeds: He's awesome! 

MayaCat: We still need to name our group. 

BettyBet: True. Hey guys wanna help us out with that?

Harley_Mechanic_Keener: So you do remember me, also the group does need a name as well as the girls needing their own name. 

TonyStark: Course I remember you. You little shit were just hard to keep track of since you lived in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. Pep, he's working with Peter and I once he graduates.

FeParker: The new guy is really cute. 

Harley_Machanic_Keener: And your beautiful as well, FeParker.

FeParker: 😱😍💀

PidgeBot: I think FeParker is dead.

PeterParker-Stark: Congratulations man, you just killed your new fan. 

Iron25265: Oh my god, Harley (If that's his actual name) cute and I think she's dead as well.