Coffee and Curry

"Damnit!" Ryuji exclaimed. "I was so close to beating you that time." He thought for a moment. "Best of ten?" Akira chuckled.
"I think that's probably enough for now." He stood up and motioned for Ryuji to follow. "Come on. I'll make you some curry." The two made their way downstairs.
"You're a literal god at that game man." Ryuji said exhaustedly. "Hopefully I don't just suck." Akira smirked.
"It's alright. Futaba can't beat me at that one either." He assured, somewhat smugly. "How would you like your curry?" He asked.
"Spicy as hell!" Ryuji cheered. Akira chuckled and gathered ingredients.
The two went back and forth discussing different topics, until one seemed to land strangely.
"So Akira." Ryuji started. "Any chicks you're into?" He snickered. Akira fell silent for a moment. Not exactly abnormal for him, but there was a different energy this time.
"No." Akira finally responded. "I don't fancy any girls. No." He specified.
"Aw cmon man! I see the way you look at Ann sometimes!" Ryuji proded. "Sides, shes hot as hell. I think all the dudes on the team are at least a little into her."
"The looks I give her are purely admiration for her hard work." Akira explained. "Your glances at her chest on the other hand..." Ryuji's face flushed.
"Hey! That was like, once or twice. I can't help that I'm a 17 year old boy sometimes." He defended. Akira smirked.
"How about you?" Akira gently asked. Ryuji seemed surprised. "Anyone you have your eyes on?" He glanced back on Ryuji, now blushing deeply.
"Nope, uh, nobody." He feigned poorly. He slinked into his chair, forcing a look of disinterest. Akira amused his act, and finished preparing the curry. "Oh hell yeah! Smells amazing." Ryuji cheered, forgetting about the previous conversation. Akira placed the plate in front of him before snatching it away. "Dude?! Cmon man, you can't tease me with curry like that!" Akira smirked.
"Who do you like, Ryuji?" Ryuji nearly fell out of his chair.
"Hey! What the hell man?" Akira continued giving him a smug stare as Ryuji's face got redder and redder. "I told you, nobody!"
"You have a bad poker face Ryuji." Akira noted. "How about this, You don't have to tell me who directly, but you have to answer my questions so I can narrow it down." He offered.
"Dude, no." Ryuji grumbled.
"Then no curry." Akira threatened.
"UGH. Fine. You win again like always." Ryuji conceded. Akira chuckled, and sat next to him.
"So, do they go to our school?"
"Yeah."
"Are they a phan?"
"Like, a phantom thieves fan? I can't tell which type you're talking about when you say it out loud."
"Right. Are they a fan of the phantom thieves?"
"Yeah, I mean, I guess?"
"Are they a phantom thief themselves?" Ryuji took a long pause.
"Yes." He forced.
"Boy or girl?" Akira asked.
"Hey! Only yes or no questions!" Ryuji shouted before grumbling something about being '100% straight.'
"Does their phantom thief outfit resemble an animal?"
"No."
"So that rules out Yusuke, surprisingly Ann, Akechi, and I guess Morgana, though I doubted he was even an option." Akira thought for a moment.
"So that leaves Makoto, Haru, Futaba, and..." He glances at Ryuji. "Me." Akira thought about what to ask next. "So then Ryuji." He leaned a bit closer. "Are you sure that you're not leaning at all towards men?"
"Well no, I mean, yes, but..." Ryuji stammered. "You shouldn't be allowed to ask a question that could potentially end up with only one option."
"It's okay Ryuji." Akira said. "I think I have my answer."
"Please stop, Akira." Akira's grin faded and he looked surprised. "I just don't wanna talk about it, okay? That should be enough." Ryuji exhaustedly rested his head on his hand.
"I'm...sorry. I didn't..." Akira mumbled.
"I didn't really...want anyone to know. Especially after you said you didn't like anyone. Please just promise me you won't tell anyone...okay?" Ryuji begged.
"I won't. But..." Akira started. "You know, it's possible." He leaned a little closer. "My poker face is just better than yours." Akira cautiously put his hand on Ryuji's cheek. Ryuji's eyes widened and his face was redder than before. Akira gently rubbed his thumb back and forth.
"Akira...are you..." Ryuji began. Akira hushed him.
"Skull..." Akira cooed.
"Joker..." Ryuji said, the tension he was holding melting away. Akira leaned in a bit closer. Ryuji gave him a hopeful look, and Akira took that as his go head. He gingerly kissed Ryuji, and began messing his hair. They pulled apart, Akira's hand still running through Ryuji's hair. Ryuji suddenly jumped into Akira's arms, his head resting on his chest.
     "Please don't tell the others, okay?" Ryuji begged. "I don't want them to think differently of me." Akira gently returned the embrace.
     "A promise is a promise." He gave him a small kiss on the forehead.
     "Is this a one time thing?" Ryuji asked, sitting back up. Akira gave him a puzzled look. "Like...what does this mean for us in the long run." Akira snuggled Ryuji up in his arms.
     "Whatever happens happens." The two melted into the embrace. "Sakamato-senpai..." Akira teased.