Chapter 8

Liam's POV:

"I've had a really nice night tonight..."
"So have I." My cheeks red from his intense gaze.
"When can I see you again?" Zayn boldly asks as he takes a step closer to me, my back leaned against the front door of my home.
"Who said you had to go?" I say, trying to be flirtatious but I stumble slightly with my words, he doesn't seem to notice much as his lips lift into a handsome smirk.
"Is that an invitation?"
"Are you saying yes?" I counter back, that's when I find Zayn's body pressing flush against mine, the air of my room humid and thick, 'when did we end up here' i absently think. Hot lips attack my own and his hands wander to places that so desperately crave for him. He's a drug, he gave me a hit, and now I'm addicted.
~~~
I wake up gasping for air, my skin is sweaty and my hair is sticking to my forehead. My irregular breathing has me flustered, swallowing thickly as I think about my dream and how I wish the night could've ended that way, but all I got was a sweet kiss on my cheek, in which he was still able to make my entire body flush scarlet. My lips are chapped and quite frankly I'm in a bit of discomfort this morning. I force myself from my bed and groan lowly as I walk awkwardly to my bathroom, stripping and stepping into the hot shower. I try ignoring it at first, thinking the steamy air would relieve the stiffness of my muscles, but it doesn't seem to help considering the shower is giving me another setting for my fantasy with Zayn. I finally give in and relieve myself to the thought of him before I finish my morning bathroom routine and get ready for my first client of the day.

Zayn's POV:

I sit quietly in my living room, the tv playing quietly just for background noise as I go through my grade books. Louis name catches my eye immediately and it makes an image of his father pop into my head. An image where he is trapped beneath me, eyes screwed shut, muscles and veins prominent in his arms and neck, fingers gripping at my sheets for something to hold onto. His cheeks a rosy red as he begs for me to make him release, our bodies a tangled mess of limbs and hot sweaty skin slapping together continuously. The mirage makes a wave of heat travel through my body. Last night after I dropped him off I couldn't help but selfishly wish he would've invited me in, but I get a vibe that he's the kind of man that's too much of a gentleman to be inviting some guy he barely knows into his family home. So I guess for now I'll be happy with the cute texts and numerous fantasies of us together until I can make it all a reality.

*****
Short chapter, I know, it's just a filler for now but I will hopefully be writing more in the near near future:* again please check out Impossible. You're all fanfuckintastic:D
-Kate