Chapter 13: Mystery

Depuis le début

"Oh no boy, didn't lock it to open it." Minjun smirks. It's been a month to the fight between him and Minjun and ever since, Minjun hasn't approached him or even looked at him. But Minjun has been waiting for revenge for so long.

"Unlock the goddamn door!" Taehyung warns but Minjun just laughs. Taehyung wouldn't lie, he's a bit scared from inside. He doesn't wait for the reply and dashes past him but it grabbed roughly by the arm and pushes back.

"You really think I'll let you leave?" Minjun utters. The two guys come forward and grab Taehyung from both his arms, holding him on place. Taehyung tries to fight but doesn't succeed.

"What do you want?" Taehyung seethes and Minjun smirks, walks towards him.

"You fucking humiliated me infront of everyone. You think I'll let you go just like that?" Minjun's face is close and Taehyung struggles to get out of their grip but in vain.

"You deserved it." Taehyung utters and Minjun's expression turns into that of a maniac.

"You need a taste." Minjun says and the next thing, Taehyung feels a sharp pain in his stomach. Minjun punched him.

"I'll go easy and not ruin your pretty face but I'll break your fucking bones." Minjun seethes and delivers another punch. Taehyung bends as he groans in pain.

"Jun, you said you won't bruise him. Just take what you want." The one guy that holds Taehyung says. Taehyung almost snorts. Minjun looks at Taehyung disgustingly and steps away but takes out Taehyung's phone from his pocket.

"The proof you have is the video right?" Minjun asks and Taehyung keeps looking down. He even stomps his foot on the guy's foot, frees himself from one side but the other side is stronger. He's held again.

"Give me the passcode and I'll delete the video and let you go. I promise to never bother you again." Minjun says and Taehyung snorts.

"There is no proof. I was lying. You're so fucking dumb to actually believe it." Taehyung says and Minjun gritts his teeth, holds himself back.

"You piece of shit." Minjun throws Taehyung's phone on the floor hard and stomps his foot over him over and over again, breaking it. Taehyung gives zero fucks about the phone. The video is saved in his laptop and Jeongguk's phone as well.

"Fuck off." Taehyung smirks as he looks at Minjun.

Minjun punches Taehyung again and the two others let him go, making him stumble yet he stands.

Minjun is so stupid. Taehyung wanted to laugh as he sees the three leave. It hurts bad and Taehyung thinks he won't be able to even walk after a while.

But he endures the pain. He knows how to.

-----------------------------

"You weren't replying to the texts." Jeongguk says as he kisses Taehyung's neck softly. It's their break and they are in the empty classroom.

"Phone's dead." Taehyung lies and Jeongguk hums, kissing him on the lips and Taehyung kisses back.

For now, it's all good, he can stand and walk even though he feels the pain but he suddenly winces when Jeongguk's hand wanders towards his belly. Jeongguk pulls away and frowns. Taehyung smiles sheepishly.

"What's wrong?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Nothing. Nothing." Taehyung says and pulls Jeongguk in for a kiss but the ravenette doesn't give in. Taehyung yelps when Jeongguk pushes his shirt up.

"Jeongguk---".

"What the fuck Taehyung! Who did this to you?" Jeongguk exclaims as he looks at the large bruise on Taehyung's skin.