"Uh oh", Saen snorted into his coffee

"I just don't want you to overwork yourself"

"I'm performing till my ass is too big for my costumes"

He poured her some orange juice and gave it to her making her feel terrible for snapping at him

"I'm sorry....", she sighed

"I know I know.....hormones"

She smiled and sipped at her juice as he put a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of her which she just stared at for a while

"I know you aren't a breakfast person and you're doctor seems to know that as well cause last night he told me to make sure you eat a healthy breakfast"

"Exactly.....healthy"

"Just this once eat a damn pancake"

She smirked at Saen and slapped his arm, "Shut up"

"Tommorrow I'll give you fruit but just enjoy it for now please"

She looked up at Mitchell's pouty face and rolled her eyes giving in and digging into his pancakes

"Wow"

"Told you"

Saen took strip of bacon from her  plate and started eating moaning his approval, ".....a man who can cook is a man to keep.....is he good in bed too?"

Mitchell's eyes grew wide and Tess just giggled, "Words can't describe it to be honest", she winked at him and he groaned

"Watch out, we have company"

"AND that's my que"

Saen stood up and downed the last of his coffee before kissing her cheek and waving at Mitchell as he walked out

"Don't make too much noise you have neighbors"

**************rewrįte the ştårş**************

"Mrs Scali"

They both turned their heads and smiled at the receptionist, Mitchell stood up and held his hand out for Tess kissing her's encouragingly as she started getting up herself. They settled in the doctor's office Tess on the bed and Mitch in a chair beside her, when an elderly doctor came strolling in Mitchell stood up and grasped Tess's hand.

"Mrs. Scali how nice to see you again....it's been a while"

"Please Dr. Cooper it's Tess"

"Yes but ofcourse you know I've never been too good with pleasantries"

She smiled and gestured to Mitchell, "Dr. Cooper this is Mitchell"

Mitchell let go of her hand and held it out to the older man, "I've heard nothing but good things sir"

The old man chuckled and accepted the greeting, "Well it's nice to meet someone who I hope is treating Tess better than you know who"

She nodded and smiled at Mitchell, "He has turned my world around as you can tell"

"Yes also something I thought I'd never see happen but I'm truly happy for you.....", he turned his attention back to Mitchell, "..... I can't tell you how many times I had to disappoint her with bad news when she and her ex husband were trying for a baby"

Mitchell looked to Tess while she just gave him a sad smile, "I wouldn't even bother with a pregnancy test cause they'd all come out negative......then I'd come here hoping for some flicker of hope but.....it's actually a blessing we didn't drag a child into that mess"