Chapter 4- Time to Get Loose

Start from the beginning

"Alright, thanks! I'll talk to you later." I got in the elevator and pressed for the 10th floor. She got the whole 10th floor to herself. Once I made it up I walked to her door and knocked twice and she opened the door and tackled me.

"Finally you made it. Get in here girl! Now are you really going to the club with me tonight or are you going to hide for a while and go back? I need to know before I spend time getting ready for nothing!" She eyed me and waited.

"Yes! I'm going to the club now stop acting like I'm gone chicken out and help me pick a outfit from your never ending closet damn!"

"Yaaaaaaaas! Let's go get ready bitch I missed you!" She got up and pulled me by the arm into her closet.

After a good thirty minutes of picking outfits I settled for a solid black bralette with high waisted black shorts and a sheer jacket. I paired it with a black hat and some black shades.

Sapphire chose a black bra that matched the black skirt she put on with some lace up heels and shades to match

Sapphire chose a black bra that matched the black skirt she put on with some lace up heels and shades to match. When I say her hair is what shocked me the most I mean that shit! It was so long I was wondering how she managed it so well without rolling into it or something. She looked good as fuck though!

"Okay lets go downstairs my driver is waiting."

I nodded and headed down with her. We waved bye to Ryan and once we got in the car the driver handed us a box of pizza. I almost cried. I completely forgot about food while we were getting ready.

"Your stomach was singing to us occasionally in the closet so I texted my driver to grab pizza. You're welcome." She started laughing and I just hugged her and brought the pizza up to take a bite at the same time. Can't forget pizza... it's my baby.

The drive to the club was a good twenty minutes and from the outside it looked like every other club I've been to. Although, when you stepped in it was completely different from what you'd imagine. There was two floors. You had the main floor as soon as you walked in with the bar on the far right. Then, there's a dance floor and around the dance floor there was tables for you to sit down and have drinks at. All the way to the back of the club was the booth for the DJ. On your left and right in the far back there's stairs you take to the second floor. The second floor was for VIP memberships so you gotta pay to get up there and that's where the real shit took place. Sapphire explained that once you go up there you'd find drug dealers, hit men, escorts, and businessmen who want to pay for the rooms.