“She’s been asking for you.” I didn’t even realize I was holding Mikes hand until Alex blocked Mike and I was jerked back slightly.

“I’ll be right here.” he gave my hand a squeeze before letting go. I took a deep before heading to my grandmother room. She looked so small and pale.

“Hey grandma it’s me.”

“Elizabeth I’m glad you made it.”

“I wouldn’t miss it grandma.”

“So did you bring your soul mate?”

“Mike isn’t not my soul mate, it do think.”

“Sure he is honey. You had a bump in the road but you decided to try again and he will be your prince charming, just like the books I read to you.” that’s the point were the tears started running.

“I love you grandma.”

“I love you too sweet heart. I will always be there for you. I’ll be waiting out for you even though you think no one else it. I need you to promise me something.”

“Anything.”

“You need to repair the relationship with your brothers and repair any now and in the future that you now you need and for the people you never want to lose in you life.”

“I promise.”

“Good. Now go get that prince charming of yours.” I let out a small laugh.

“Okay grandma.” I kissed her forehead before leaving. I wiped my face before getting Mike.

“She want to see you.” he seamed surprise when I was looking at you.

“Me?”

“Yes, you. Down the hall third door on your left.” he looked nervous.

“I promise she won’t bite.” I was surprised who I saw past the window.

“Jared?” I walked pasted my brothers and Maria to go outside.

“Elizabeth?”

“I’ll be right back I need so fresh air.” I was right. When I walked out I found Jared leaning against the wall.

“Jared. It’s nice to see you again.” I gave him a light embrace.

“It’s also nice to see you too.”

“You and Deanna back together?” he gave a small chuckle.

“No, your grandmother ask me to come.”

“Have you spoken to her yet?”

“Yes and she is a very interesting women.”

“Yes she is, the best.”

“I’m sorry Elizabeth.”

“Thanks. I knew this was going to happen but I didn’t guess it would happen this soon.” he gave me a hug.

“Every great thing has to go so you can find the next.”

“I think you sound just like my grandmother.”

“Jared. What are you doing?” we turned to see my sister.

“I’m talking to your sister Deanna.”

“I was wondering if we could talk?”

“I’ll let you two talk. It was nice to see you again. Find me when you leave okay.” I gave him a small kiss on the cheek before leaving. I walked up to Mike who was talking to Quinn and Maria and Mitchell gone.

“Hey.”Mike said in a concern tone. He threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close.

“Hi.”

“I’ll go see how everyone is doing.” he gave Mike’s should a pat.

“Your grandmother can hit.”

“She hit you?”

“Yeah, she hit me in the back of the head.” I giggled.

“Why?”

“For breaking your heart.”

  While grandma slept Michael made us dinner. Deanna sat next to my parents, Maria sat next to Mitchell and my brothers. I sat between Mike and Jared. No one spoke, not about the meal or what grandma said to them. I didn’t eat much, I just kept moving my food around. Mike had to out his hand on my thigh because I wound’t stop bouncing my leg. His touch seamed to calm me down. When Bonnie walked into the dinning room with tears streaming down her face I knew but I wanted to hear it.

“She’s gone. Vie already made the call. They will be here soon.”

“Thank you Bonnie.” I said while getting up from my seat. Jared and Mike also stood up.

“I’ll be in my room if anyone needs me.”

   I was left alone for an hour or so. I stared out my window. up into the sky, knowing she was up there with my grandfather, happy. There was a light knock on the door before it was opened.

“There taking her now.” Quinn said.

“Okay.”

“Don’t you want to say goodbye?”

“I don’t want to see her like that.”

“Okay. I understand. How are you holding up?”

“Fine.”

“Okay. Mike was wondering if he is allowed to stay with you tonight or in a guessed room?” I let out a sigh.

“Here is fine.”

“Okay I’ll get him than.” I continued to stare at the sky. Mike showed up a few minutes later. I didn’t hear him come in but he embrace me from behind.

“How are you holding up?”

“Surprising well. I knew this day was going to happen soon or later.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I know you are. We should be getting ready for bed. We have a long day tomorrow.”

“She just died. Don’t you have to schedule a funeral?”

“No she wanted to be cremated and to be scattered. Plus all hell will break loose tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“Tomorrow we get to find out what she wrote in her will.”

-----------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed. 

i also hope this somewhat makes up for stop writing.

If you like it please Comment and Vote please.

:)