First day jitters

Start from the beginning

"So we're dropping off Eri, then we go to UA with Hitoshi, right Shota?" My papa asked my dad.

"Yes, dear. We don't want to drive to the same place twice if we don't have to." My dad spoke very matter-of-factly.

We dropped off Eri at her elementary school before driving to UA.

Kaminari POV

"Hey, bro! How ya been?" Kiri was bubbly as ever.

"Good, how was your summer?" I smiled and hugged him.

"Awesome! I need to tell you something though," he looked over to the corner of the room where Bakugou and Tokoyami were talking, "Babe!" He yelled. Bakugou looked up before hopping out of his seat and walking over to where we stood.

"Yes, baby?" He grabbed onto Kiri's hand. Kiri nodded and turned to me.

Oh my fuck. They did it!?

"We're dating." He beamed.

"And while you guys are busy being adorable, I'm gonna die alone." I smile.

"You'll find someone, Denki! If Bakugou can get a catch, you're good." He smirked devilishly up at his boyfriend.

"Love you too." Bakugou spoke sarcastically, kissing his forehead.

"But sparky boom boom just had to manage someone who could deal with his temper. Anyone would have to be crazy to deal with my stupidity." I laughed.

"You're not as dumb as you make yourself out to be." Kirishima smiled before walking off with Bakugou.

"Yeah right." I laugh to myself and take my seat.

Shinsou POV

"Can I head to class now? Or are you two just gonna keep warning me of 1a?" I looked back and forth between my dads, smiling slightly.

"Go ahead, Hitoshi. Go make some friends." My Papa rushed me out of their office.

"No promises." I called out as I walked to class.

I stepped into the room and took a seat next to a boy with bright yellow hair that had a black lightning bolt in his messy bangs. He stared down at his cell phone, seemingly scrolling through tumblr. I smiled as he looked at detective pikachu memes. Looking back at his face I noticed a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth and a light sprinkling of freckles across his cheeks. I felt a bit of heat run up into my cheeks and looked away.

He turned his head to look up at me, causing me to blush a dark crimson.

Kaminari POV

I turned from my phone to look around and noticed a boy with fluffy lilac hair in the seat beside me. The tips of his ears were nearly glowing with a deep red blush. I smiled to myself and he turned to look back at me a bit. I stared at him for a moment, studying his features. His eyes looked tired and they carried heavy bags, a stark contrast against his pale skin. He hid his face in his hands with his elbows resting gently on the old desk.

"Uhhhh... hi?" I spoke nervously.

"Hey." He smiled slightly, still blushing. Aizawa walked in, calling for all of our attention.

"Good morning, class." He called out dully.

A small murmur of reply sounded from the students.

"I hope you all noticed that we have a new student." He gestured towards Shinsou, "I'm sure you all remember him from the sports festival."

"Oh yeah! That creepy little fucktard!" Bakugou yelled.

"Babe!" Kiri grabbed his boyfriend's arm. Bakugou huffed.

"Anyways. Treat him with respect. He's on the course to becoming a pro hero just like the rest of you."

"Why do you care so much? He your son or some shit?" Bakugou laughed, Kiri hitting his arm.

"Why, yes. He is. Now shut up and everyone go get dressed out." Aizawa shooed us away as he walked out.

"Wait what?" Kiri spoke. He looked over at Shinsou.

"Yeah. Him and Hizashi." Shinsou shrugged.

"Wait! Aizawa is gay?!" Mina yelled, leaning against her desk.

"Yeah. He doesn't exactly hide it. Neither of them do."

"Guys, we have to go." Shoto stood up, pointing at the door.

"Yeah, ba-... Shoto." Midoriya blushed hard.

"What was that?" Mina was grinning ear to ear.

"Nothing!" Midoriya grabbed Todoroki's hand and dragged him out the door.

"But seriously. Let's go." Ojiro said, walking out with Hagakure. We all followed, and had our normal classes for the day.

A/n
'Sup weebs. Decided to start a new story... again. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
-actual human garbage