A fortunate event?

As of right now, she can't say anything. Walking down the lonely street which is only illuminated by the moon; it's been so long since the flowers have been withered away by bite of the December frost. She scurries down the street while pushing the stroller along. Screech! Within a matter of seconds she could see her life flash before her eyes. The car comes to a close halt. "What the fuck are you doing in the middle of the street you dumb bitch?" The man gets out the car and looks into her eyes. Eyes like the color of fresh coffee. "W-what do you mean? You shouldn't have been speeding!?" The man rubs his temples. "Just answer my question." He says. "Da buh!" He looks behind her and sees two children in the stroller? "Are they your's?" She nods her head. Her stomach growls and her cheeks stain pink from embarrassment . Let's go. He grabs the kids and puts them in his car. "What are you doing?" she yells. "Shut the fuck up and let's go."

He pulls into the nearest convenience store. Pick anything you like. Lovelie shakes her head . "Do you want to get punched?" She pouts her small plump lips and shakes her head. "Good, now feed these damned kids." She grabs some ramen and pocky. The mysterious man goes to the counter to pay for it. He looks back at the babies. They're shaking from the cold. "that's a shame. why did she have kids when she can't take care of them?" He thought to himself. "Is that all?" the cashier said with a smile. "Yeah."

After eating their meal. The man stands up and looks at the small family. "Oh before I forget. " He hands her a piece of paper. And leaves. The paper read, 'You are in debt to the Kishida family. Therefore you are my property and you will abide by my words. If you don't you will be wiped off the face of the earth. Welcome to my world.' She shakes her head. "Whatever, idiot." She stands up and put the kids in the stroller. "Let's go." Once again she heads down the dark street.