Chapter 2 Smile to Frown :):(

Start from the beginning

YES MY SWEETIE?

Alexis:

Just come lay by me.

Christian:

Surely.

Alexis POV:

He's soo loyal. I love him so much. He kisses me with so much passion. His heart beats when we kiss...I'm in love. I love him.

Tommarrow we are going to Belagio in Las Vegas. We're bringing Sammy and Jake, and Laura and Justin. I am so excited to go. A beautiful hotel room, plenty of drinks, a nice band, gambling, and the city lights!

Better get a good night's sleep. Me and Christian sleep.. He's so perfect.

It's morning and we are heading there. We have everyone in the car. I say, " Whoose ready?!" All say, "Whoo Hoo!!"

I guess that's a yes. Haha

We take turn driving... Everyone whoose not driving, issleeping.

We finally get there and we're pumped! We walk in the valet lane and there's champain and O.J. waiting for us. They excort us to our room after we check in. I love that hotel type of smell.

It's nightime andwe are ready to party. At firs twe take it slow... We eat dinner at Emrills. We are sitting at dinner and Christian gets down on hisknee and proposes! I don't know what to do except to studder. I said yes! He knew I would and he already planned the whole wedding.I was crying when he told me(tears of joy)

I looked over at the other table and saw my high school ex, Jan. I was freaked out by the thought. He was sitting with some girl. I hated the look of her. I wanted to burst out the names of what she looked like some skank. I hate girls like that. Jan always had a taste for women like that. That's why he broke up with me because I didn't look like her.

I really hope that he doesn't see me and come over here. Christian would hate me for life... and probly take back his ring.

I knew that I would eventually run into Jan when I'm most happiest. Now he will turn a good night in to a nightmare! If he even thinks about trying to make any contact with me or Christian, I will cut him. (not like that, just as a part of speech...haha)

I just stop thinking about him and focus on the man I will be marrying... actually in a little bit. I need to go pick out a wedding dress. Like bad.  Without a wedding dress I won't be a very well bride now will I?

I go to the store just across the street from Emrills, and I pick out this beautiful gown. It's gold, but my wedding isn't like a big traditional wedding. I wonder what Christian will be wearing.

What if he thinks I look ugly? O no wait.... he won't think that, because he thinks I look great with no makeup on at 9:00 am. I will be fine! I don't have to worry!

When I head back to the restaurant, Jan is making out with that girl... she's so disgusting. If they think that making out in a dark alley is romantic, what is making out in a house with candles?

When I get back in the hotel room, me and Jan do a liitle bit of this and that. Okay you see, I was passing the and somehow Jan caught a glimpse of me. Well he came by me and said let's go somewhere. He completely seduced me!! I never actually kissed in this period of time, so it's not technically cheating. When Jan started to really make his move and unzip my pants, I told him to not cross the line. He rapidly zipped them back up. 

The weirdest thing of all is that we weren't actually kissing yet. So it was kind of just like a little love affair. I'm clearly not into him though. He likes tramps! The thought of rubbing against him, just grossed me out. SO I LEFT. He followed me trying to seduce me again. Boy, I hate him!