wow it's been a good while

hey guys! it's me again, mallie, yes hi hello. i really appreciate all of the support i've gotten on this story - absolutely phenomenal, and i thank all of you who simply looked over this story. unfortunately, i'm not into baldi's basics anymore, and i think i mentioned that last time. i'm more into south park now, and i'm starting a drabble book so if any of you wanna read it, it's on my account and in progress!

so i was looking through the demographic section of the stats, and i literally have people reading from brazil, canada, malaysia, afghanistan -- entirely different continents around the globe. funny how i thought this would be a story people would casually scroll over and go 'eh' and keep on with their day. guess not. <3

so it's been 1 year, 2 months, 4 weeks and 1 day since i started this 

well, blatant mistake

of a book, and i don't know how i managed to get over 5.7 thousand views. again, i thank you all! it's been a weird feeling coming on here and saying 'o yeah that's my book, no big deal', but holy crap. it's weird.

i strongly, strongly urge all of you to write a book or draw or to contribute to whatever you love because it makes you happier. not only seeing how many people have read it or voted on it or commented on it or liked it, but just the confidence it gives you.

and i mean, i'm not some deity up in the sky. i can't tell you whether or not you're going to be the next mozart or picasso or shakespeare. but you'll never know if you don't try, huh?

anyways, i just wanted to come back some time later and post a heartfelt and amazed chapter about how you guys affected me and somewhat of my confidence. so, again, for the third time, thank you. each and every one of you.

go out there and do it! or some other motivational things

- mallie <3 <3