As soon as she came out, Lin Zhenzhen's phone rang. Lin Zhenzhen took a look at it and then subconsciously looked in the direction of Lin Qingqing. Seeing her head down, the whole person was depressed, did not pay attention to this side. Lin Zhenzhen felt relieved and said to her: "Sit here for a while and I'll answer the phone."

Lin Qingqing stupidly nodded, stupidly sat down in the corridor.

Has she really lost her memory? However, she has no impression of the past five years at all. She does not believe that she has lost her memory. Maybe she travel through time and woke up five years later?

But why is her future like this ah?

Lin Qingqing sat here for a long time and didn't see Lin Zhenzhen coming back. She remembered that she had just answered the phone in the corridor. Lin Qingqing looked in the direction of the corridor and walked to the door of the corridor and saw Lin Zhenzhen inside. She called out: "Elder sister."

Lin Zhenzhen did not know who called her. When she heard the voice, she subconsciously turned her head and saw that it was her(LQQ). She hurriedly said something to the man. As Lin Qingqing passed, she saw a man walking down the stairs. She only saw the tall figure of the man who went down, but she didn't see what he looked like.

"Who are you talking to?"

"No one, let's go."

Lin Qingqing did not ask more. As Lin Zhenzhen came out of the hospital, there was a square opposite the hospital. A large LED screen was standing on the square. At the moment, an advertisement was playing on the screen. It was a lollipop advertisement. The girl in the advertisement was wearing a pink skirt. In the advertisement, she was eating lollipops while singing. Her singing was sweet, and the songs she sang were as sweet as lollipops.

Lin Qingqing recognized the person in the advertisement at a glance: "It's Liang Xin, elder sister, that's Liang Xin!" Lin Qingqing was a little excited: "Is Liang Xin a star now?"

The elder sister replied with a straight face: "En, she has become a star."

Elder sister, like her at the beginning, hated Liang Xin mother and her daughter deeply, because elder sister did not get along with Liang Xin, so there was no change in her attitude, and it was not surprising that she was so indifferent to Liang Xin.

Lin Qingqing busily said: "I'm going to look for her. Elder sister, will you take me to look for her?"

"Looking for her?" Lin Zhenzhen snorted coldly: "You lost your memory, so you forgot that she got together with Xiang Huayang when your voice was destroyed and your life fell to a low point."

"Wha......What?" Lin Qingqing couldn't believe it: "How can it be? Liang Xin and Xiang Huayang?" She doesn't believe these two people will betray her!

The news was like a thunderbolt to her at this moment, but she knew that her sister would not lie to her.

After a brief shock, there was a surge of unstoppable anger: "I'm going to find them and ask them clearly! Why did they do this to me?"

Lin Zhenzhen grabbed her and said: "What would you doing? That was five years ago, but now time has changed, and people will only think you are ridiculous if you make fuss!"

Lin Qingqing suddenly woke up from a dream. Yeah, it's 2018 now. That was five years ago.

Why, why does everything change after wake up? She and Liang Xin had planned to move out of the house after earning money the other day, leaving the house completely, but why, when she woke up, everything was no longer what it used to be.