chapter 9

Want to say am soooooooooo sorry for not uploading! I have no excuse 😫 so here is a new chapter, it's gonna have a lil jump in time! Sorry  this will be the last chapter :)
———————————————

A month later.....

" mark, can you come and help me with these boxes please" mark looked around the room he stood in, a weight sitting on his chest; being in this room gives him chills, an unsettling feeling...being in this room makes the nightmares and flashbacks rush through his head like he was drugged. With a sigh he left the empty room, memories of childhood burning in the back of his mind, with a soft click the door closed and he walked down stairs to greet his mother, he gave her a soft smile and picked up the heavy box in front of him and walked out the movers van. This was it, the last time he will ever see this house, his friends, he is leaving beind everything he knew...all because of what happened.

After everything that happened in the hospital was too much for his mother, painful memories of what this town has caused; they needed an out....after what happened to ryan.....

——————————————

"ryan, hey man....listen....am sorry about what happened, if i looked after you better you wouldnt be like this, comatose; having a tube breathing for you... am sorry"  mark gripped this baby brothers hand; 50% chance went down, the doctors dont think he is gonna last the next few hours. Their mum was struggling with the news, she is currently curled up on the bed beside her son, her youngest!

——————————————

"are we ready to go" Grace said with a soft smile, she was hurting mentally, the pain this town has cost her was too much. She got in her car and looked in the rear view mirror with a sympathetic glance, this is gonna be a new start for her family, time to leave behind what happened...

her son, her little boy

she looked right at mark with a known look, time to put the past behind them.

ryan looked up at his mum with a shy soft smile; the doctors says that he has mild brain damage, being in a coma for so long and the lack of oxygen cause ryan to have to relearn his motorskills, his speech and emotions. The infection cause some of his organs to shut down and it has caused him to have a few surgeries to help. Ryan reliase on help from others and it is tough on the whole family, so grace decide to pack the family up and move to start fresh; And maybe thats what they family needs....

a new start.

————————————————————

sorry for not posting in a long time, but decided that cause i am revamping my wattpad that i needed to finish up this storie. i hope this ending done u justice. 

:) look out for new stories and posts :)