chapter 3

A/N okay two things! One am calling them chapters now instead of parts haha and two am sorry I haven't uploaded gonna be honest with u it's work and writers block haha
------------

Mark watched as his little brothers chest raised and fell every time the tube down his throat pumped air into his tired lungs! 2 hrs he has been sitting in the hard plastic chair just watching the machines around his brother Keep him alive. The doctors said that the wounds in his arm had gotten infected and has caused Ryan to have a fever, and its a high one; 104.5... it nearly killed him, its the reason he is on a ventilator, his body just shut down but the doctors stabilised him enough for him to fight.

The door banging open was what snapped mark out of his thoughts he looked up to see his mum crying at the door.
"WHAT HAPPENED MARK"!!! Sobbed is mother, she rushed over to the side of the bed where her youngest lay, she glared mark down demanding for an answer to why her son was in hospital on his death bed.
"you wouldn't believe me if I told you" mark sighed, he wanted to tell her everything but she will think he is crazy but she had every right to know, but how do you tell a mother that her youngest son is a technopath and that he fights aliens with a giant robot that he can control!
"What is going on mark" his mum sigh has she seen how destruct he oldest son was, mark huffed out a breath and looked her in the eye.

"Ryan is a technopath...."