Chapter: 5

The detective guy got me in the hospital the next day. I really didn't think he would do it. But he did.
The front desk stopped us.
"And where were you missy!?" she said.
"I took her for questioning last night and it got late so she just slept at my house." The detective said pulling his badge out.
I saw the name on his badge and it said "detective McCane"
As we walked away I mentioned it to him. But he put his badge back in his suit and told me not to mention it again.
I was confused on why though. For gods sake THATS HIS NAME. but I obeyed and followed him.
My doctors, counselor, and therapist was sitting on my bed freaking out because I "ran away".
"Look here..." I said trying to explain about detective McCane. They cut me off.
I got handcuffed to my bed and was told not to move.
The detective was not happy what so ever. He walked in and said "sorry I took her for questioning and it got late so I let her bunk with me for the night" he flashed a smile. The doctors unlocked my handcuffs.
Then my counselor took me to this room called the "blue room". I walked in and I was greeted by...nuns? The room was actually blue. There was old wood for the floor but it looked vintage. Matter in fact, the whole room looked vintage. The couch was a dusty gray. The table and chairs looked like it was ones white and some body sanded it down to have a ware color to it. There was a fish tank but no fish. In the other corner to the upper left of me was a "L" shape couch. It was a pretty maroon color. This old lady walked up to me then greeted me with a hand shake. She said her name is Stella. She was a pretty old lady.
Light gray hair.
Skinny.
Tall.
Brown eyes.
Ivory skin.
She was beautiful. Like the angle in the night. She was so kind. She kept telling me how beautiful I am.
"I see your battle scares" she says.
I moved my sleeves down.
"No no. I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable. I, myself, once did it."
"Really" I said.
"Yes I was just like you, in the same place actually!!"
I felt kind connected to her. I thought no body would understand. But Stella did. I didn't know why I was in here and I didn't want to ask. But instead she told me.
"Do you know why you are in here?" Stella said.
"N-No I don't" I was kinda scared to even know.
"It's nothing bad! We are just trying to figure you out"
Figure me out? What is there to figure out! I told them everything already!
I got real mad. So mad that I could feel my face burn through the soul of the earth. The nurse told me to calm down so I punched her in the stomach and ran.