Feeding You~🍼

Swift:

I've been in the kitchen for 3 hours Y/N wouldn't open her mouth she kept turning her head.

"Come on Y/N it's good" I put the spoon in my mouth to prove it's good but I spat it out straight away.
"No wonder why you won't eat it"

Y/N laughed clapping her hands, I quickly put the spoon in her mouth I moved back a little just in case she spat it out instead she moved closer waning more I sighed in victory only 25 more spoons to go.

Rebel:

I was in the kitchen warming up some milk for Y/N. I picked her up and put the bottle in her mouth but she spat it out and started to cry.

"Shhh Why you crying" I tried to put the bottle back in her mouth but she turned her head.

Ghost walked in and saw I was struggling. "Need some help rebel" I looked at him and handed Y/N ghost. Ghost gave
Y/N back too me and took bottle.

He removed the lid and dip his finger testing the temperature.
"Ow that milk is boiling it's too hot for her"

"Maybe I put the milk in for too long" I said like an idiot. Ghost rolled his eyes and made a new one he took Y/N from me and fed her with no problems.

"You can be full of surprises" I said smirking. He glared at me
"don't push it rebel I'll happily kill you". I smiled nervously.

Ghost:

Like is said I'm not a person for babies. I've been trying to get this spoon in Y/N mouth for about an hour she keeps turning her head "SWIFT GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled.

He came down and looked at me
"Can I help you?".

"How did you get Caesar to eat?".

"Tickle the feet".

Swift took the spoon from me and tickled Y/N feet. Her smile turned into a chuckle, then a giggle and finally into a laugh. Swift put the spoon in her mouth and Y/N frowned but ate the food.

"How!?" I said looking at swift. He laughed and gave me the spoon. Well then tickling it is.

MC:

"Come on Y/N open" I tried so hard to get this spoon in her mouth, but she keeps refusing....I tried everything.

"REBEL I NEED YOUR HELP...AGAIN" I called out.

"What do you want" he asked annoyed.

"Help me feed this child she won't eat anything" I complained.

"Have you tried sweet things"

"......No......"

"...Then your your a shmuck babies like sweet things so try mango and peach".

Rebel passed me another bottle of baby food, I shrugged and filled the spoon with the baby mixture.

I put the spoon in her mouth and she ate it quickly. My brother chuckled and pat my head.

"Bitch" I whispered.

"I know you are" he called back