"Nonsense," Tony said, checking the formula.

"I think the problem is in the last part," Peter murmured, and Tony nodded.

"I see it. These two are draped," he said, pointing to James, who thanked him.

"You're welcome. We're really leaving now, kid. I swear to God that if I knew how much time you'd spend here, I'd never agreed with Pepper," he said annoyed. James gave Peter a puzzled look. He just waved goodbye to him and left the lab.

*

"I really need those papers. It takes all eternity."

"I'm sorry, Miss Potts. I'm still waiting to receive notes from one intern."

"From whom? I'll talk to him, I can't wait any longer."

"The new one, Miss Potts."

"Why doesn't it surprise me?" Pepper sighed as she walked into the lab. They immediately stopped working and greeted their CEO. Well, everyone except Peter, who didn't even notice her coming.

"You're exactly like Tony, once you dive into work, nothing will tear you away from it, right?" she asked as she stopped at his table.

"Oh, hi, Pepper."

"Hi to you too, Pete. Listen to me, I know you're not used from working with Tony, but here you have to file your records, okay? And now you're very late, so what if you left work for today? Did he write those records and then go upstairs? May come for dinner before you go home."

*

"James, I need your part of the job done by tomorrow, I have to follow up on it," Peter said.

"As you wish, Junior," he said with a grin, and Peter gave him a confused look.

"Nice shot, James," Emma laughed, sitting close to them.

"What?!" Peter asked.

"Each of us has a nickname here, and we've been inventing yours for a long time, but I think we have a winner here. Junior sits perfectly, don't you think?" Emma explained, and Peter frowned.

"Don't think we haven't noticed how close you are to Mr. Stark and Miss Potts," James grinned.

*

"Boys, what do you say about lasagna for dinner?"

"Good for me, Pep, what do you think, Junior?" Tony asked with a grin on his face and Peter groaned.

"You know that?"

"I know everything that's going on in my business, kid," Tony laughed.

"Did I lose anything?" Pepper asked.

"Naah, just that from now on all interns call Peter Junior. Apparently, we went to him very often."

"Isn't that nice?" Pepper asked, giving Tony a smile before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Hey loser, are you still with us?" MJ asked, nudging him.

"Yeah, I was just thinking," he murmured before noticing that their guide had arrived and it was none other than Emma.

"...Last but not least, please do not touch anything or make audio or video recordings. Now I will give each of you badges, please make sure they will be visible throughout the tour. If not, you could be led out of the building. Mr. Hogan is very strict about it."