Chapter 10: Unknown Guy.

School ended. Finally! I was ready to end my life. Calvin kept looking at me in 6th period and 7th. Well, he sneeked looks but I noticed. Katelynn drove me home. It was good that she found me or else Calvin's gonna wanna offer to drive me home. I know how he is.

Katelynn ask me while I was opening the car door, "Did you tell him yet?"

I said, "Not yet. He's coming over."

I went inside the car. I closed the car door. She drove me home obviously. I went inside the house, I was gonna shut the door but then somebody came and pushed me out of the way and closed the door. He was wearing a mask. It wasn't Calvin for sure. The unknown person had blue eyes and blond hair. It was a guy. I ran upstairs. My heart was beating really fast. I'm really scared. Who the hell is this guy? I ran to Luke's room. He was asleep. The nanny also left without a word or sound. I locked the door. Luke woke up. I picked him up. I can hear the unknown guy's footstep. Where is Calvin? Why isn't he here yet? The unknown guy walked toward the room that Luke and I are in. He checked the other rooms, then came back. He pounded on the door. Luke started crying. Oh god. Why now? I put him down. He was playing with his toys. I grabbed the lamp that was in the corner and waited for the unknown guy to open the door. I heard the unknown guy open the closet and I heard him pick up the keys for Luke's room. I was ready to smack the guy in the face with the lamp. I held it really hard. He unlocked it and I swung the lamp. He dodged it! What even!? He grabbed the lamp and threw it on the ground. He grabbed my arm and Luke's.

I yelled, "Don't touch Luke!"

The unknown guy didn't say anything. He put my hands behind my back. He did the same to Luke. He duck tape my mouth and Luke's. He put me by a chair. He yelled, "Sit down!"

I sat down. He tied my feet together. He did the same to Luke. Why would he do this to a 2 year old?! He closed the door and locked it. He took off the duck tape from my mouth.

I ask, "Who are you and what do you want? Why are you doing this to us?"

He took off his mask and said, "You don't remember me?"

I was thinking really hard. Oh! I remember! I said, "You're... Ken?!"

"Took you long enough."

"I thought you were kinda cute..." I was trying to warm up to him.

"Thanks for the compliment, but its not working, honey."

Darn it. I ask him, "Why are you doing this?"

"There was someone that was suppose to be here, right?"

"Yes, Calvin was suppose to be here."

"Why isn't he here yet, huh?"

"I don't know... traffic maybe?"

"Are you sure? Because I know the reason."

"You do? You wanna tell me?"

"Eh... I don't get anything in return, so nahhh."

"Why are you doing this, Ken???"

"Because..."

"Did someone hire you? You would never do this."

"Or would I? Should we call Calvin?"

"Yeah."

He took my phone and searched for Calvin's number. Don't ask why I have his number. He called him.