Oneshot

"Wwhat the fuck is a Halloween? "

"It's a holiday. "

"Wwhat's a holiday?" You sighed loudly, pressing your finger tips to your temples. You had already explained this to him once before, apparently he hadn't been listening.

"Just put this on!" You glared at him through your thick frames, handing him the costume you had gotten for him. You were planning on you two being a ship for this Halloween,  and he wasn't going to ruin it for you just because he didn't want to wear it.

"No! Wwhat the fuck evven is this?" He glared back at you, pointing to the shirt in his hand.

"It's a costume, now put it on!"

"No! I don't evven knoww wwhat the fuck-" Your glare darkened extremely, and you growled at him quietly. He sighed loudly, and began walking to the bathroom.

"I'll wwear it, but I wwon't like it." He mumbled, closing the door behind him, making you giggle evily. You heard fabric moving so you assumed that he was changing.

After about ten minutes you decided to go ahead and change into your costume as well, making your way to your shared bedroom. As you undressed you eyed the picture on your nightstand, smiled slightly. The picture was taken last month at the water park, you and him had matched by accident that day, both wearing purple, which was your favorite color, and his. That picture lightened your mood greatly, and you now had a sly grin on your face.

Dispite his annoying attitude, and huge ego, he was incredibly sweet at the same time. One of the many, many reasons why you loved him. You pulled on your purple shell top, and the blue-green mermaid skirt wrapped around you, all the way from your waist to drag down on the ground. You didn't even bother putting on shoes as you went to the bathroom,

"I'll be outside passing out candy, and you better be out there within 20 minutes, or else." Your sure he could feel your glare through the door, just before you walked to the door, opening it, and standing on the porch bucket if candy in hand. You knew Eridan was going to say something about the bucket thing, but you didn't really care anymore.

"Trick or Treat!" Some of the neighborhood children exclaimed, dragging you out of your thoughts.  You grinned down at them, and they awed at your costume.

"Nice costume." One of the older ones smiled at you, some of the younger ones agreeing with him.

"Tank you, my Prince is inside." You motioned to the door, you wonder if her was having trouble putting the outfit on, or if he just didn't want to come out.

After they left you went back inside to look for him,

"Eridan? Eridan! You better have on that costume!" You called down the hallway,  hearing a loud 'HMPH!' from the bathroom.  Apparently, he just doesn't want to come out. 

You growled and stomped up to the door, quickly twisting the knob and stepping into the bathroom to see a frowning, half naked Eridan. You blushed slightly, but still kept your frown.

"Eridan! I told you to get dressed, asshole! Put it on!"

"No!" Your eyes narrowed, as you grabbed his fin pulling it slightly.

"Oww!" You kept a straight face as you grabbed the waist line of his pants, before dragging them down. Your blush deepened, and you pulled the button up white shirt over his shoulders, buttoning it up, trying very hard to not touch his chest as you did. You could feel you blush deepening with each second.

"Like wwhat ya see?"

"Well of course I do dummy, why would I be your matesprite if I didn't like how you looked?"

"Because I'm awwsome?"

"No." You bent down to pick up the pants, pulling them up and over his legs, before buckling the belt. Your entire face was red by then. You sighed, face returning back to normal. You grabbed the brown hair spray you had gotten so he didn't have to wear a wig , just spray to make his hair the right color. You weren't wearing a wig either, just red spray.

"Alright, let's go."

"....I don't wwant to.." He stayed in the bathroom, not moving a mustle.

"I don't give a shit. Let's go, Ampora."

"Noo....."

"Yes!"

"Nyeh!" He folded his arms, as if saying that he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. You finally just gave up and softened your look, silently pleading for him to go.

"Please?"

"Mmmm." His look softened as well, and you tilted your head slightly.

"Pleeeease?"

"...Fin.."

"Yay!" You cherred, dragging him out to the porch of your house. You grabbed the bucket of candy on the way out, and Eridan gave you a look, and then busted out laughing. You glared at him, and gave more candy to the little kids.

"Hey look, it's a pairing!"

"Yeah, Ariel x Eric!"

"Ohhhh, I ship that!" You chuckled at the murmur from the crowd that had form around you and Eridan.

"Hey, you two should kiss!"

"Yeah, yeah!"

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

You blushed turning the other way, fiddling with your skirt.

"[Name]," You quickly glanced up at him, and suddenly felt pressure on your lips. You blinked and smirked, slowly wrapping your arms around his neck, eyes sliding closed.

You heard cheering behind you, and pulled away, blushing excessively. You quickly turned around to hide your face, while Eridan grinned triumphantly. After the kids left, it was dark. You went inside, face still red as a tomato. 

"Wwhat is it [Name]? Embarrassed?" He smirked, bending down to your height with his hands on his hips.

"Shut the fuck up, Ampora.."