💋Meeting your uncles💋

SWIFT :

I walked inside still hold the baby. My brothers walked in the room and looked at the baby.
"Hey bro were did you get the baby" MC asked.

"This guy put her in a box so I decided to keep her" I replied.
Ghost just rolled his eyes and analysed the baby lizard.

"What you gonna call her" rebel said took the baby from me tickling her stomach.

"I'm going to call her....Y/N" I  went to my room think how much fun it's going to be...being  dad. I layed her down in a crib and watched her fall asleep.

REBEL:

I walked inside to see my watched TV. I wanted them to meet the baby so I grabbed the remote and switched the telly off.
"What the hell rebel" ghost yelled staring at me.

"Stop moaning I want to introduce someone to you guys" I said walking closer. I showed them the blanket.

"Is this a joke" swift said raising an eyebrow. I shook my head a removed the blanket reveling the baby lizard.

"Were on earth did you get this baby" MC asking looking at the baby.

"The purple dragons" I replied.

"Not a suprise" ghost crossed his arms.

"What's her name" swift asked tickling the baby.

"Umm I think I'll call her...Y/N yeah Y/N" I brought the baby to my room and put her in a crib I kissed her forehead and watched her fall asleep.

GHOST:

I opened the front door and by brothers looked at the baby then
Looked at me.
"Uhh ghost who's the baby" swift asked.

"I found her in a junkish ally"

"She looks like Caesar" MC said taking the baby from me.

"What you gonna call her" rebel asked looking at the baby. I thought for a second and came up with a perfect name.

"I think I'll call her Y/N" I took the baby from MC and went to my room I placed her in a crib and a covered her with a blanket.

MC:

I heard my brother's walk in, I quickly ran up to them showing them the baby girl, They stared at me then the baby.

"Explain yourself MC" rebel said taking the baby from me.

"Someone knocked on the door and left the baby here sooo"

"She's so cute" swift tickled her tummy the baby giggled grabbing his finger. Ghost just looked at the baby and walked to his room.

"What's his problem" I asked.

"He upset because he missed one of the purple dragons" rebel said giving me the baby.

"I AM NOT!" Ghost called back.

"What's her name" swift asked.

"I'm going to call her Y/N" I brought the baby to my room and layed her down gentally she cooed at me I smiled and put the blanket over her and kissed her cheek.