I felt alone and I have never missed home so much right now.

                I looked at the probably cold pizza and sighed as I got up from the coach to throw away my paper plate and put the pizza in the fridge. I sat back down on the coach and covered myself in the blanket, watching a movie, but I was barley watching it.

                I checked my phone to see if I got any text or call, but nothing. Not even from Colleen. Everyone was busy in their own lives now and I am to, but I feel so alone right now. I did my school work, cleaned up a little, and now what?

                Christmas is still a month and half away to go back for vacation, so what should I do until then? The hotel isn’t busy right now so I don’t have much hours while Scott either at the library or at Star Bucks making coffee for people.

                Thirty minutes later, the door finally opened and Scott came in, throwing his bag down and ran his hand threw his hair, looking tired as he walked over to me.

                “Got all the research you needed?”, I asked.

                “Yes, I’m done opening and closing books. They need more computers in there.”, he said, lifting my feet up so he could sit down and placed them on his lap.

                “Well I passed my test.”, she said. “Eighty five.”.

                “Really? That’s great, Abby.”, he said, grinning at me as he moved over to lay with me. “See, I told you, you could it as it on your own.”.

                “I still feel like I could have done better if you’ve help me.”, I said. “I’m just now finally passing.”.

                “I know, but I needed to study to.”, he said. “But you passed it, you should be happy.”, he said, pecking her.

                When he was pulling away, I caught a smell and grabbed his collars. He looked down at me confused as I sniffed his jacket and smelled some vanilla perfume. “That isn’t mine.”, I said. I don’t like vanilla, I wear raspberry.

                He grabbed his jacket and sniffed, “Oh, that’s Lisa. She hugged me before I left.”.

                “Oh.”, I said, letting go of his jacket. Quickly jealously ran threw me and I hated it. I know I shouldn’t be jealous cause of some hug, but I couldn’t help it. I know there is nothing for me to worry about; I check Scott phone—with his permission of course cause I’m not that stalker girlfriend and the only text message I see from Lisa are questions about school work and they never call each other. He never goes on his Facebook to much now cause of school and when he does have time to just relax, it’s usually spending it sleeping or with me. So I knowing being jealous is stupid.

                But I couldn’t help it! It’s another female around him that makes me angry!

                Scott noticed, “Abby, don’t give me that look. It was just a friendly goodbye hug.”.

                “I know, I know, Scott. But you know the feeling, I can’t help getting jealous.”, she said. “It’s just…it’s like she gets more time with you then I do.”.

                He reached up and his warm fingertip brushed my bangs away from my face, “I know, I miss you to. I never thought it would be like this.”.

                “We’re growing apart now.”, I told him, my eyes tearing up.

                He shook his head, “No, Abigail, I promise we’re not. We knew it’s going to be difficult in the beginning.”.

                “I know.”, I said, blinking back the tears and sighed. “I just really miss you.”.

                He reached down and grabbed her hand, kissing it. “No studying this week for the both of us, just the both of us. Dinner, a movie, run in the woodss, and just cuddling.”.

                She smiled, feeling happy now that Scott was finally taking this serious and planning spending time together.

                “And I’m sorry if I have bend spending to much time with Lisa.”, he said. “But I don’t think you have to worry soon; she told me her boyfriend finally deciding to come to school around here in January and all she did was talk about was him, which is why I look so tired cause I couldn’t stop reading the same paragraph over and over because she was just kept talking and talking. ”

                I couldn’t help but chuckle, “Well, that’s good.”.

                “You two should really become friend, you’ll be surprise how much you to have in common. She’s like another version of Colleen.”, he said.

                “No one could replace Colleen.”,

                “I know, I’m not saying that, but maybe a friend would be good for you. You haven’t made much and I think spending some girl time would be good for you.”, he said.

                I lowered my head, “I don’t know, Scott. . .”,

                “Please.”.

                After a few moment, I sighed, “Fine, okay. I’ll be friends with the girl.”.

            He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling loved again.