(Extra #Two.)

Beginne am Anfang

                …well, as normal a werewolf family could have.

                I wonder what everyone would think if they found out they were in class with a werewolf. They wouldn’t believe me after all, but how funny would that be? Finding out their classmate is a werewolves because of some witch who took revenge on his family over three hundred years ago.  How ironic?

                I didn’t realize I was grinning down at my phone until I heard a voice next to me. I was to caught up thinking to myself I didn’t realize someone sat down next to himme

                I turned my head and blonde girl was sitting next to me. She kind of reminded him of Colleen with the long blonde hair and glasses, but she was prettier. She smiled at him and extended her hand, “Hey, I’m Lisa.”.

                I reached over and shook her hand, “Scott.”, I said, looking around to find a new place to sit since I knew it was a bad idea to sit next to a girl. Yes, because Abigail told him not to, but also because—call me cocky—girl to start flirting with me.

                “So where you from?”, she asked.

                “Vermont.”.

                “Cool, I’m from Nevada.”, she said. “I have never missed home so much as I do right now. Being homesick sucks even when you have no friends here.”.

                “Yeah, I know what you mean. My girlfriend and I miss our family back home.”, I said, making it clear out that I’m taken so she doesn’t get any idea.

                “Lucky, my boyfriend didn’t want to come with me. I’m pretty sure it’s over now, which only makes it harder.”, she said, frowning. “I seriously thought about packing up and leaving, going back there.”.

                I chuckled, “I had to get my girlfriend to help me through the doors just to get me in here because I’m so nervous. Everything so different. Where I come from, it’s a small quiet town and I’ve known everyone there, I never felt so much like a stranger.”.

                “Well my roommate isn’t much of a friend since she’s always out.”, she said. “Parties, parties, and oh yeah! Parties for her while I’m stuck in the room with pizza and HBO movie.”.

                We talked the whole time until the teacher finally came in and started the introduction. He first made them all go first go into introducing themselves then he started going off what they’ll be learning. Scott was surprised at how cool he sounded and he started to feel a little better.

                *

                Abigail:

                Three months later.

                I was wrapped in a blanket with my third slice of pizza, watching a movie—alone. Scott was at the library studying with a girl name Lisa. She came around a few times and I couldn’t help but be jealous of her. She was bright, funny, social, pretty, and smart!

                She was like a perfect time while I felt a six. She only came over for dinner a few times and her and Scott were mostly talking about class and school work, but I still felt jealous of their friendship. Should I be jealous?

                Probably not, I know Scott loves me.

                I just can’t help it; ever since we started school, school work, and working, it’s so hard to see each other now. It’s like we went from one moment to always being together to the next we’re the only time we see each other is to go to bed.