ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ

ابدأ من البداية

"____,  your finally awake!" A tall figure said. Well he wasn't as tall as yunho but they are both tall anyways. Yunho whispers to them about something. They nod.

"Right, I'm mingi."

"San."

"Wooyoung."

"Yeosang."

"Seonghwa."

"Hongjoong."

"Noona!" Jongho runs to you. He carefully hugs you so you wouldn't feel crushed and hurt. He breaks the hug.

"I'm your little brother. Do you remember me?"

"I have a little memory of us." Jongho smiles.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you. I should have been the one to be hit by that c-"

"Jongho no it's fine. Luck wasn't on my side that day, you don't deserve to be hit. After all from what I heard from yunho, you guys are all idols. It is bad if you guys get hurt, your fans will be sad." You say. Jongho pouts.

"Alright let's not make the mood sad, I brought food!" Seonghwa smiles holding up the bag. All 9 of you sat and ate the Chinese food they bought. The doctor comes in to tell you that you could leave the hospital tmr.

It was late at night now, the others were leaving but yunho stays. The boys acknowledged why he had to stay. For your safety.

"Alright lay down. Your back must have hurt while sitting like that for a long time." Yunho instructs as he sat next to you on the bed.

"It's fine. Today has been a great day yunho." You smile. Yunho smiles too and for the longest time, you two stared at each other. You leaned forward and so did yunho. Were you going to kiss your best friend? Or was he actually your boyfriend?

Yunho pauses afraid of something. You sensed it.

"Do you not want to kiss me?" You ask yunho.

"I-Its not that...I'm just afraid of something." Yunho says softly.

"Afraid? W-Why?"

"It's fine just go to sleep. I need to get back to the others." Yunho leaves. You were so confused. Why did he just bail on you. You decided to sleep which was hard cause you spent a whole 2 months in a coma but you managed to fall asleep.

The next day, San picked you up from the hospital instead. You wanted to ask San what happened to yunho but you knew it was yunho's privacy. After packing everything, San grabs your bag and carried it into the car. You took a seat in the car and San sits next to you.

"Sorry I can't drive just yet. I got the manager to drive you home." San smiles. You weakly smile at him. Now you were on your way home.

Oh how it doesn't look real, you lived in a 2 storey home. Was this for yourself or did you and Jongho buy a home. San helps you get out of the car and grabs your things. The both of you made it to the front door and went inside.

"I will go to your room to place this stuff. Just chill in your living room, I need to go somewhere after." San says. You nod. Exploring the house, you looked around the interior.

There was a pool and a hot tub in the backyard and a mini barbeque area. You kinda understood that your brother probably bought this place for you since he was an idol. The front door unlocks and yunho walks in.

"____." Yunho says. His hair was kinda messed up as if he just finished practice or something.

"Hmm?" You say. Yunho walks over to you and places his lips on yours. Your eyes were wide. However you couldn't fight over cause yunho's lips were soft and he was just overall a great kisser(just saying ya know)

You kissed him back. Then a surge of a strong headache hit you, memories flood in.

[Memories]
"Yunho." You smile. Yunho walks over to you and kisses you before leaving to practice. You held him back and pouted.

"It wont be that long princess. I have practice. The Atiny will miss me you know if I don't practice for the comeback." You nod. Yunho hugs you tightly and pecks your lips before leaving.

You were bored at home and that led you to walk outside. As you crossed the road, you were hit by a car which was dashing illegally. The car paused and he runs out of the car. The sound of the guy shouting for help was almost the last thing your heard.

The actual last thing you heard was yunho's voice. He was calling the ambulance and crying at the same time. As you closed your eyes, yunho's figure towers you.

[Back to reality]

You push yunho slightly back with your hands which weren't in a cast. Yunho looks at you worried.

"Yunho...."

"Yeah whats wrong?"

"I remember something now."

"R-Really? What is it?" You hugged him.

"Yunho I love you." You cry in his arms. He was taken aback.

"Princess...I'm sorry you got hit by that driver. I should have never left for practice that day. Please forgive me." Yunho's tears fell.

"No no I shouldn't have left the house. I'm sorry I made you suffer, you were having comeback and then I got into an accident. I made you take care of me, I should be the one who is sorry." He takes you by the shoulder and holds your chin up.

"I think that's enough. We are both at fault here let's just say that okay?"

"But-" He pecks your lips.

"Shh now how about I order some pizza and we can cuddle while watching some cheesy romantic movies."

"This is why I love you yunho."

"And why you chose me over Mingi!" He says proudly.

"I would have chosen Mingi still." You say. Yunho pouts.

"But you stole my heart first so I chose you." You say. Yunho smiles and drags you to the couch for a whole romantic afternoon of cuddling and watching cute cheesy romantic movies.

 Yunho smiles and drags you to the couch for a whole romantic afternoon of cuddling and watching cute cheesy romantic movies

Alright I'm soft now :') anyways hope you guys enjoyed this. I umm won't be as active for a bit cause I need to improve on my maths >:(

Someone tell me why maths is so hard like?? Urgh anyways love you all and where I am now as I'm writing this is night so goodnight to you people muah
-markxdino🦊💕