I Love You Nandini 💝

Start from the beginning

Abhi:(glaring) That Why Earth is Round and Why New Delhi is the Capital of India??? You Moron...  Tell us that What's going on between You and Nandini...???

Manik:(shouted) Whatttt???

Cab+Ab:(together) Why the hell are you shouting man????

Manik:(glared) Than what the ell are you both speaking?? What do you mean by What's going on between Me And Nandini???

Cabir:(shrugging) What?? What wrong did he asked man?? It was so simple and clear question that what's going on between you both???

Manik:(glaring) You know what.. you both are nuts.. There is nothing between me and Lilliput and tell me what made you think like this...

Abhi: This.. Your Lilliput..You toh never called anyone by Nick names actually you don't like to that toh Alia and Mukti always cribbed that's why you call them Alu or Muku or whatever but what's with this Lilliput???

Cabir: And your Care... Noone really mattered to you other than your friends and Muku then from where does this care comes for Nandini...

Manik was silent actually he himself realised all this, how he cared for Nandini all these days.. how he was always worried for her, how he always wanted to be with her, how her one smile matter to him , how her tears hurt him , how knowing that Harshad and Aryaman is the reason of her tears he so wanted to kill both of them at that time.. And now remembering all this his mind was filled with only one question and that is Why?? Why he felt like this for her, with her...

Both Cabir and Abhi were observing his expression and mentally hi-fived each other..

Manik:(to Himself) Bulshit.. It's just that She is My Employee and to take care of her is my duty... Yeah... (To Cabir and Abhi) Got that...

Abhi:(pissed) Are you telling to us Or Yourself idiot...

Manik:(glaring) Stop calling me that...

Cabir: Than you stop being that...

Manik:(glaring) You know what I don't have time for your shity talks so plz excuse me...

Cabir:(irritated) Stop Running Away Malhotra...

Manik: Am not running away Cabir...

Abhi: Than what do u think what were you doing Now???

Manik:(sighing) Cabir Abhi there's nothing like this guys plz...

Cabir: Exactly plz Manik now toh understand all this...

Manik: Aacha what should I understand??  Say it clearly...

Abhi: That you have Feelings for Nandini...

Cabir: That you are in Love with Her..

And as soon as those words came out of their mouth Manik snapped his head in their direction..

Cabir: Realise it Manik before it's too late...

Abhi: Exactly Manik... I don't know why but I have this feeling that Aryaman can be the stone of your love story..

And Manik looked at him with surprised and shock both written on his face and listening Abhi's words his heart skip a beat... While patting his shoulder once both the boys make their exit wishing him good luck..

And that night Manik had his first sleepless night all the time thinking about Abhi and Cabir's talks.. Around 5 am he fell in slumber to say in Nandini's dreams thinking about her in study room itself...

After a sleep of 2 hrs Manik opened his eyes and the first thought came in his mind was Nandini..  And then he rushed towards his room but halted in his steps seeing the scene infront of his eyes. He saw Aryaman hugging Nandini and the thing which more shocked him was Nandini hugging him back.. He clenched his fist seeing them so close to each other.. He was about to marched towards them when The next words from Aryaman took away the land beneath his feet...

Arya: Thank you so so much Nandu for forgiving me you...you don't know what you had done for me.. And now I...I just can't stop myself from saying this.. Nandini I Love You.. I really do....

And the screen freeze on Manik shocked face...

The End...

Heya guys...

Done with the update 😄

So tell me how was it😄😄

?/10 🤔🤔

Was it shocking or not 😄😄😁

Ok so how was Cabir and Abhi🤔🤔

Anything For Manik😄😄

Few words for last scene how was it 🤔🤔🙈🙈

Ok now I wanna say SORRY guys m really m 🙏 for not replying to your reviews m really very very busy even don't have the time for Eat my meals on tym so really sorry but yeah I Do Read Them and I'll try to reply them too plz pardon me and keep showering your love 💝💝. love you loads. 

Will be waiting for the Reviews..

Avoid Mistakes..

Resemblance is purely a coincidence...

Thank you ...

Love you....

Diya 🍫