"I don't care how brilliant of an idea that was, it's still rank as hell." I commented looking down at the decapitated head and wrinkling my nose in disgust.

"Thank me later, when we use it to defeat the last monster and make it to the center of the labyrinth, and not die painfully." The Bennet boy chuckled with a grin, making me roll my forest green eyes as we continued through the narrow passageways of the labyrinth.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Remus POV:

"It's been a week and they've still found nothing

"It's been a week and they've still found nothing." I grumbled, my head pounding as the unseen full moon affected me that morning.

"We'll find something, Moony. Don't worry, we're going to get Nora back." Sirius stated confidently with a determined look in his eye. "Just focus on getting through today."

Despite my friend's attempt at lessening my concern, my worry was in no way eased. My mind focusing on the unconscious redhead that lay in the hospital wing and her worried family.

"She'll be alright, Remus. She's Lenora Creedence Penelope Scamander. If anyone is going to go through a near death experience and come out of a coma unfazed, it's her." Lily told me with a small smile. She sounded as if she were trying to convince herself of that, rather than me.

The Evans girl looked just as broken as I felt. Her green eyes were red, puffy and had dark bags underneath them, showing that she'd been crying and hadn't slept in days.

Everyone and everything at Hogwarts seemed so much darker and more hopeless, since Nora's accident.

And I was scared that the girl I'd come to care for so deeply, would be ripped from our lives forever. Merlin knows that I would go absolutely mad if she died. I don't know how I'd go on, without Nora lighting up my life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:

HIYA FOLKS!

I'M SO INCREDIBLY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A MILLENNIUM!!! I'VE HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK LATELY AND DIDNT HAVE TO HEART TO WRITE ANYWAY AND HAVE IT COME OUT SHITTY!!!

ANYWAY I have something awesome planned for this book, a little plot twist if you may, that I might have been hinting at during this chapter and the last one.

You guys have no idea how excited I am for this to play out

You guys have no idea how excited I am for this to play out. It's gonna be insane. Y'all (hopefully) are gonna be shocked as hell and (again hopefully) not hate me.

So on that note.....