Chapter 4 - Spooky's house

Damn my head hurt like a bitch

Damn my head hurt like a bitch. I slowly opened my eyes. Where the fuck am I at?

I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed. My backpack! I searched the room and saw it sitting on the floor. I quickly grabbed it and looked in it. I let out a sigh of relief. All my money, the dope and my phone was still there. I laid my head in my hands. Then I immediately had to grab my side.

Fuck. 

Then the pain in my ribs made me remember what happened earlier. "Latrelle. I'm going to fucking kill you."

Then the room door opened. It was Spooky. I frowned.

"I'm glad you're up."

"Ugh. Why? So you can get back at me from earlier?"

"Nah. Cause you been out for a long time and I was worried about your ass." He said pointing at me.

"Really? Why?"

"Here." He tossed me some clothes. "You need to shower and change. I also got some stuff to help you wrap your ribs."

"Thanks."

"Yeah. Bathroom is on the left side of the hallway."

I stood up but hunched over from the pain. "Ow! Shit!"

Oscar ran over and held me up. Damn he smelled good, but fuck him. I pushed him away. "I got it."

He shook his head, "No you don't. Gabriella stop being stubborn and let me help you."

"Fine."

Oscar picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. 

Damn. I don't remember him being this strong. He sat me down gently. Then opened the bathroom door for me. "Thank you." There was already a bubble bath ran for me.

I looked at him. He shrugged, "I knew you were in pain...so."

"Thank you."

He set the clothes and a towel on the counter. "I'll be in the kitchen."

I nodded. "Okay."

He left and closed the bathroom door for me. I took off my clothes. Slowly because of the pain. I had bruising up and down my sides and on my arms. Nothing that wouldn't heal. I got into the bathtub and just sat there. I laid my head back and let the heat of the water massage my body.