Part 1

The gang didn't know about Johnny's home life. They knew his parents fought a lot and didn't care about him all that much but they didn't know he was being abused. If Dallas Winston ever found that out his dad would be in for it.
One night Dally was walking him home but his parents were fighting. Dally was planning on staying the night with the Curtis' so he asked Johnny if he wanted to come along.

"Sure Dal." Johnny said as they both walked away from his house. Dally ruffled the younger boy's hair. "Don't be to upset 'bout it, kay Johnnycakes?"
Johnny nodded. "I know Dal, I just feel like.. I can't take it sometimes." Dally frowned. He hated seeing Johnny upset.

In Dally's eyes Johnny deserved the world. There ain't nothing Dally wouldn't do for him. The rest of the way there was filled with a comfortable silence as they walked along side each other. Dally held the door open for Johnny as they went inside. They greeted Darry and the second they got through to door, Dally went straight to the couch.

"I'm 'bout ready to pass out. Come here Johnnycakes." Dally said as he laid down on the couch and pulled Johnny with him. Johnny had his head on Dally's chest with Dally's hands loosely around his waist. They had done this before so it wasn't anything new. They passed out rather quickly in each others company.

Johnny and Dally were sleeping peacefully when Two-bit and Steve burst through the door hollering. Dally immediately snapped awake and was about to kick their asses but remembered he was still spooning Johnny. He looked at the boy who was still asleep in his arms and let out a relived sigh. "Hey! Shut the hell up! If you wake Johnny up, I'll kill you both!" Dally whisper yelled.

Two-bit and Steve both shut up and just stared at them. Then Two-bit's eyes lit up as he put on a sinister smirk. Dally was very confused. Two-bit turned to Steve and whispered something to him. Steve smiles wide and nods excitedly. He takes out a pen from his back pocket and immediately Dally knows what's going to happen. He shakes his head violently and whispers curses and threats as they make their way over to him.

They giggle as they draw a mustache and glasses on his face. Dally tries to bite them. He doesn't want to wake Johnny up so for the most part he stays still. Steve looks around the house and takes out the camera they stole from a soc out of one of the living room draws. He snaps a picture of their work while giggling. Johnny wakes up startled by the sound of the camera.

Two-bit and Steve's eyes go wide and they curse under their breath. Dally looks at them with a sinister smile. He looks back down at Johnny and kisses him lightly on the head before carefully getting up from the couch. Two-bit and Steve are off running as Dally chases after them.