C21

Hangyul wasted no time on rushing towards the location where Minhee sent him ,  the hospital which turns out to be not that far away from his house but that's not the freaking point . The girl he's fond of is battling with life and death right now and he needs to be there .

On his way there , Hangyul starts to reflect on all his acts . He realised that it's okay to not say your feelings out loud and it's okay to take time on understanding your own feelings , but he messed up . He was caught up on his own feelings to the point where he doesn't give a damn about Hayeon .

Actually , he's not living a good life either . After raging towards Hayeon and pretending to not know her , he felt torns were poking on his heart . There's not once he didn't regret on his action . He did , but his ego won't let him surrender . Now , he's losing her . Thanks to his ego .

Arrived at the hospital , Minhee was the first figure he saw . Minhee looked scared , so does Hangyul . If this wasn't a crucial situation , he would've punches the shit out of Hangyul for leaving Hayeon but for now , they need each other for Hayeon .

They didn't say a word after meeting each other . They just wait infront of the Emergency Room and wait for the result . There's few unfamiliar faces waiting outside of the Emergency Room together with Hangyul and Minhee . They looked very friendly but this is not the time to make friends .

After waiting for a few hours , the doctor finally make her way out of the door . She looks calm , which means either she saved Hayeon or a no no .

“ Hayeon is okay . You guys are lucky that Donghyun and Minhee sent here her on time . ” the doctor was actually Minhee's mother .

All of them sigh in relief . Some of them were hugging each other right after the news . Minhee thanked his mother , giving her a hug afterwards . His mother told him that they could visit her when she's awake and told him to take a good care of her since she's very weak by now .

After the doctor left , all of them gather in a circle , cornering Hangyul while trying to make a scary face , which he finds them cute . They can't act scary , they should've known that .

“ You may be older than me , but I swear that I would snap you into moleculs like how Thanos did . ” the smallest of them threatened him .

No offense for the small one , but Hangyul felt as if a puppy just threatened him .

“ Dongpyo , no . ” one of them pulled him back so that he wouldn't seriously snap anyone to the outer world .

The small one , which was said to be Dongpyo , pouts his lips while his eyes were still glaring at Hangyul .

“ Hangyul , these are Hayeon's friend . Junho , Dongpyo , Donghyun , Eunsang , Yunseong and I don't need to introduce myself , unless you want to call me Mini . ”

Now he knows why Hayeon is very soft , kind and cute . None of her friends were scary looking person . Well , not Dongpyo . He is small but feisty .

“ Okay , lets cut to the chase . I don't know what your drama was with Hayeon , but I am seriously at the verge of attacking you right now . We don't know if she's going to be alright , so I expect you to be responsible for what you did and stay by her side until she's fine enough . ” Yunseong , the eldest of all them all , finally speaks on behalf of the others .

Hangyul nodded his head at Yunseong's request . Just then , a group of staffs push Hayeon out of the Emergency Room with her still laying on the bed . Even for a few seconds , Hangyul could see all the pain she has been through . She looked pale as ever and dark circles were circling under her eyes .

Hangyul left the scene towards his car . He didn't start the car and run off . Instead , he took his wallet out to have a look at a picture of them when he first fetch Hayeon for school . She looked genuinely happy in the picture with him while Minhee at the back gave them a memeful face .

Tears start to fall from his eyes  , making him a sobbing mess . Clutching on the picture , Hangyul starts to hit the steering wheel harshly as he can't stop himself from crying .

From that moment , he realised that he fell for Hinlove . Even for a short amount of time , Hayeon managed to make him forget that he used to like Woojung because she is completely a new different person .

He is in love with Cho Hayeon